OKAY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR EX best friend FOR 200 MILLION?

Okay would you kill your EX best friend for 200 million? and Why? or why not? This may be a trick question. Use your atheist brains and battle it out. I say I would kill my friend (albeit slowly) but I am still a awesome person because I would use the money to help science and humanity as a whole with the money!

Now ask yourself this why would you be more willing to kill your ex best friend then your best friend?

200 million!

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have any "Ex" best friends.
No...I couldn't, they have ties to the world and pain is put upon those ties. Not only that but I can't kill a mouse.
No, & why? Fuck Money! If & when I kill someone it'll be for defense.

Yup. I'd do it.
Not out of any hate or spite. I don't really have an ex best friend. I guess my own boyfriend is where I draw the line.
Good question

I was going to give you a quick answer, then I thought about it a bit, the answer remained the same. when it boils down to friends, even best friends that I have know since childhood and the security it would give my kids, their kids and their kids I would have no hesitation.

As I will never fly again due to shitting my pants on every occasion I have flown the doomed person would have to be in mainland Europe.

I would not enjoy it, however I would give them some quick acting poison and let them know i would look after his family as he or she slipped away

If i were told someone would kill me and my family receive the cash, I would have a wee greet and say yes.

a7
Me again, as I could not figure out how to edit my post I will add it here.

If I was offered such a deal, I would have to admit my vale base would fly out of the window.

A7
You're serious? OMG $200 million is actually not worth THAT much, dude. Why is your family's material comfort more important than someone's life?!
Very well said, Lee. I sooo agree with the windfall comment!!!
Hell no. It's not worth the time, trouble, expense, or guilt. Plus, prison sucks.

This.

You'd kill someone for money???

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 3 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service