OKAY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR EX best friend FOR 200 MILLION?

Okay would you kill your EX best friend for 200 million? and Why? or why not? This may be a trick question. Use your atheist brains and battle it out. I say I would kill my friend (albeit slowly) but I am still a awesome person because I would use the money to help science and humanity as a whole with the money!

Now ask yourself this why would you be more willing to kill your ex best friend then your best friend?

200 million!

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol

yes i will kill hem .becausa he will

I would quickly become friends with Muammar Gaddafi and then quickly make him my ex-friend. Then I would kill him!

Now, show me the money! :o)

I've been told that I don't have many years left.  If someone told me that they were going to kill me, then use the money to, say, pay for a few million vaccinations against a deadly disease in a poverty-stricken country, I don't think that I'd have the right to resist their efforts.  So to answer the question, I'd ask the potential victim if they'd want me to do so, then use the money per their wishes. 

The guy who offered me the $200MM would be my new best friend. Then, just as suddenly, as I first had to contemplate the dirty deed, he'd be my former best friend. He wouldn't necessarily realize this. I'd ask him how he'd spend the money. I suppose he'd say he'd spend it offering someone like me this kind of choice. Considering what else he could have done with the money, that's just evil. So, yeah, I could probably take the money from such a person as that.

This is a less than unacceptable solution.  It's definitely getting somewhere(made me laugh)!  What other type of "games" has or will this influential and amoral broker design...you could prevent that.  I wonder, however, who/which entities would inherit the estate of such a person and if it might be problematic to hasten their inheritance...

This whole setup reminds me of the callous millionaires in that 80s movie with Murphy and Aykroyd--Trading Places.

I am sorry to hear you're in your last years.  I wish I could offer more but I was never good addressing those facing mortality, even when I shared a common belief in an after life.  I respect your stance in this thread and I would most likely do the same thing. 

Since I have no ex-friends who commit crimes against humanity (that I know of), the only situation I could imagine the murder-payoff would be acceptable is one where the murdered person gave their consent.  Still, it strikes me as exploiting a charitable person's self effacement for the case of "greater good," which is immoral.  It gets into degrees of morality...a very grey issue.  I prefer the black and white situations! 

I wouldn't have to think for a second. NO! If someone offered that to me, I'd do what I could to restrain them and call the police. $200mil or any amount of cash is not enough to buy my self respect. I'll kill someone if I have to in defense of myself, my kids or friends, but I will never be a murderer. I would not be more willing to kill an ex friend than a friend. This is a fucked up question. What are you getting at by asking?

• What are you getting at by asking?

"willing to kill your ex best friend then your best friend?"

I don't get it, I've got to kill one, then the other?

See how I deliberately misunderstood so I could point out the typical but inexplicable than/then confusion that exists in the US?

As to the answer to the question, I would like to think that I wouldn't do it... But $200,000,000 is a lot of dosh. Maybe if that ex-best friend really pissed me off, and that's why he or she is an ex-best friend.

The more they pissed me off, the easier it would be, but I would have to be really desperate... maybe living under a bridge, dying of cold and hunger. But murder is a really big deal and I really don't think I could do it.  The more I think about it, the more I realize that I could not go through with it.

I imagine that christians who say that us atheists have no morals would be astounded by the fact that we wouldn't jump at the chance without hesitation. Assholes. I bet christians in the US, would jump at the chance, especially as "christian" in the US seems to mean ultra right wing, selfish, anti abortion, moneygrabbing, homophobic fuckwit with absolutely no morals whatsoever.

See how I deliberately misunderstood so I could point out the typical but inexplicable than/then confusion that exists in the US?

You're so clever!!!  I'll tell you a secret:  it's not "inexplicable" when one can expect to learn more grammar in French Class than in English.  Such is the state of the American education system.  Do you also cringe at the intermingling of "their," "they're," and "there?"  "...it's" and "its?"  ...and the less common, but ever so frustrating confusion between "have," and "of;" and strangely enough, also between "of" and "a"? (depending on regional pronunciation)

I bet christians in the US, would jump at the chance, especially as "christian" in the US seems to mean ultra right wing, selfish, anti abortion, moneygrabbing, homophobic fuckwit with absolutely no morals whatsoever.

Right wingers are just the loudest christians.  We have quite a large class of "mild" christians who don't constantly spew vitriol; the state of their morals though, I can't defend, since they don't see it as their duty to be as meet their brethren with an equally outspoken opposition.

I really cringe when I hear “Disrespected or Disrespect” anything.  “Did he disrespect your wife?”, "He disrespected my property!” (Never heard it used this way, until “gangbanggers” started saying it, and now even educated people use it.). 

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Richard Raab 9 minutes ago. 49 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Noel 5 hours ago. 17 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 8 hours ago. 62 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service