OKAY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR EX best friend FOR 200 MILLION?

Okay would you kill your EX best friend for 200 million? and Why? or why not? This may be a trick question. Use your atheist brains and battle it out. I say I would kill my friend (albeit slowly) but I am still a awesome person because I would use the money to help science and humanity as a whole with the money!

Now ask yourself this why would you be more willing to kill your ex best friend then your best friend?

200 million!

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have any "Ex" best friends.
No...I couldn't, they have ties to the world and pain is put upon those ties. Not only that but I can't kill a mouse.
No, & why? Fuck Money! If & when I kill someone it'll be for defense.

Yup. I'd do it.
Not out of any hate or spite. I don't really have an ex best friend. I guess my own boyfriend is where I draw the line.
Good question

I was going to give you a quick answer, then I thought about it a bit, the answer remained the same. when it boils down to friends, even best friends that I have know since childhood and the security it would give my kids, their kids and their kids I would have no hesitation.

As I will never fly again due to shitting my pants on every occasion I have flown the doomed person would have to be in mainland Europe.

I would not enjoy it, however I would give them some quick acting poison and let them know i would look after his family as he or she slipped away

If i were told someone would kill me and my family receive the cash, I would have a wee greet and say yes.

a7
Me again, as I could not figure out how to edit my post I will add it here.

If I was offered such a deal, I would have to admit my vale base would fly out of the window.

A7
You're serious? OMG $200 million is actually not worth THAT much, dude. Why is your family's material comfort more important than someone's life?!
Very well said, Lee. I sooo agree with the windfall comment!!!
Hell no. It's not worth the time, trouble, expense, or guilt. Plus, prison sucks.

This.

You'd kill someone for money???

RSS

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service