OKAY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR EX best friend FOR 200 MILLION?

Okay would you kill your EX best friend for 200 million? and Why? or why not? This may be a trick question. Use your atheist brains and battle it out. I say I would kill my friend (albeit slowly) but I am still a awesome person because I would use the money to help science and humanity as a whole with the money!

Now ask yourself this why would you be more willing to kill your ex best friend then your best friend?

200 million!

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No.  The only time I would take a life would be in defense of my own or someone I love (its a very short list).  No one has the right to take the life of another (self-defense is an exception, that other person is willingly putting his or her life on the line to attack and potentially take your life, that becomes an issue of self-perseverance).  This doesn’t mean I'm a flower loving hippie or anything, I have no reservations about protecting me and my own, but a life is very precious, and to take them out solely for the purpose of monetary gain, not a good enough reason.  I think looking at it from an Atheist point of view makes life that much more precious, because we believe that it’s our only existence, after we die, that’s it, game over man.  No press “god” to continue or extra lives after death, just black nothing.  So to end something as great as an existence over something as meaningless as monetary gain is a tragedy.

Yes of course! Wait, i even get money for it? Great

wtf? no. this is terrible.

It would have to be someone who deserves to die--- like the Oslo killer or Justin Beiber (joke). Anybody who says they would kill their ex friend for money is a sick fuckwit.

i would do it. there is no right and wrong without having a defined perspective. my chosen perspective would be of the entire world, not the people. there are too many humans, the world doesn't need us like that.

Why not suicide instead then?

we have to souls, so the only reason not to kill would be fear of the code of hammurabi, an eye for an eye.

What a stupid thing to say. How about the fear of living in a society where people routinely kill for money? How about the hope of living in a society where people value their neighbors more than cash payouts?

If I really wanted to kill someone, I'm confident I could get away with it, so I have no fear of punishment. If I wanted my ex-best friend dead, it would be done with nobody the wiser. But there are many more reasons than fear of gods or the law for me to not choose such a thing.

Is it in unmarked bills, and do you know where he is?

No, because I wouldn't want to deprive a couple young kids of their father. The only reason to take another life should be self defense, not money. 

No, I couldn't. Even though the money would be great, I don't feel it is my place to steal another persons precious time on this Earth. Heck, I'm the guy that usually takes spiders outside rather than smashing them. The closest I could come would be if it was someone sentenced to death. Logistically, I'd just be doing what is already the decided conclusion. But still then, there's some degree of guilt that makes me uncertain. The only place I can be certain is if it's a matter of defense.

It depends on the situation. What is the criterion? Would you kill an ex friend whom you had a mild falling out with? Or what about an ex friend who stole a lover from you? Even so, killing an innocent human is not worth any amount of money to me.

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service