Okay would you kill your best friend for 100 million?

Okay would you kill your best friend for 100 million? and Why? or why not? This may be a trick question. Use your atheist brains and battle it out. I say I would kill my friend (albeit slowly) but I am still a awesome person because I would use the money to help science and humanity as a whole with the money!

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll miss you suzy....

But look at it this way...
I'll donate a small portion to some kind of atheist legal fund in your name. ;)
No, I wouldn't.
hmm...In all the comments nobody asked if they would be prosecuted for the murder. If there is no repercussions (law wise) then yes. I would feel I should do something in their honor though...I'll pay for the funeral but no more than 5K. After all, it seems that they weren't THAT important to me.
No, but I'd beat the crap out of him. You offering?
Hmm..depends on the general rules of "killing" restart his heart again and split the money? Sure! If he agrees.. It is still risky.
What about a slow poison that will kill him, but not for 90 years? Yes, but I might not mention the full story..
Outright permanent murder? After much consideration, there are people I would kill for half that much, hell a couple would just be removed for the good of society- free of charge...but my best friend? No. I don't think. Hard to be positive until you actually face that situation, if you are perfectly honest with yourself.
No I wouldn't kill my best friend for 100 mill, make it 200 mill and we got a deal.

But no I wouldn't kill my best friend or anyone for any amount of cash... Even if I needed it.
Very interesting discussions so far! I made a new post about this topic here
Yes.

I would kill my best friend, but only after he/she has aged to the point where they have a very short time to live and then I would kill them. They would have to consent though, and I'd share a bit of the money with them to give me the right to shoot them right before their natural death.
Sometimes I watch reality tv shows to laugh at what they can get people to do for money. No, I would not kill my friend for any amount of money. To me it is just ridiculous, humanity is something we stand for as atheist so it would contradict everything I believe. The question should be, how much does it cost to buy you out?

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service