Okay would you kill your best friend for 100 million?

Okay would you kill your best friend for 100 million? and Why? or why not? This may be a trick question. Use your atheist brains and battle it out. I say I would kill my friend (albeit slowly) but I am still a awesome person because I would use the money to help science and humanity as a whole with the money!

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, you really make me sick, Jenna, you know that?
...maybe I would.
yeah lets hear your response please.
lol that could work :D
definitely not, my best friends life is worth more than any amount of money you would give me. hands down.
Nope, I wouldn't. Unless I could claim that I killed him via old age.
The simple answer, as it should be for most atheists, is no. Since we realize that this life is all we have, it makes each life that much more precious. Especially those we consider our best friends.

It would be interesting, however, to see if theists would be more conflicted with this proposition. Over the years I've lost several friends to car accidents. The people I know who were most religious where comforted at the funerals because they knew that these people were in a better place. I imagine most Christians would still say 'no!', but obviously for different reasons than we would.
Damn straight I would. That fucker owes me money.
I'd kill the bastard then ask Jebus for forgiveness! I'm sure there's something in that book to justify it. Maybe he worked on a Sunday once or something?

But in all seriousness, I wouldn't kill my worst enemy for money unless they were a clear and present threat. Although I'm sure I would've before my deconversion.
Yes. Where do I apply?
Ha! Great question.

My answer would be no. Money is worthless.
I hate money & all it stands for. Now kill him for a million women to lay, sure thing.
No. Duh.

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service