Obama is the Antichrist?

Sorry for sticking my nose :) ... I'm not American...

I'm always wondering why Americans say that Barack Obama is the Antichrist?

He is just a cute African American :)

Tags: Antichrist, Barack, Obama, is, the

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the good laugh. I just wish I'd be there to see their faces May 22nd. Oy vey, they is gonna be so disappointed.

"Harold Camping lets out a hearty chuckle when he considers the people who believe the world will end in 2012.

"That date has not one stitch of biblical authority," Camping says from the Oakland office where he runs Family Radio, an evangelical station that reaches listeners around the world. "It's like a fairy tale."

The real date for the end of times, he says, is in 2011."

Priceless!

Let's throw a "The Rapture didn't happen! In your face!" Party on May 22... who's in? ^_^

Obama is not an/the Antichrist, he's just another lawless Christian warmonger who orders people to be tortured and who's idea just like every decent Presidential candidate of fighting terrorism is bombing mud huts the far side of the globe.

http://antiwar.com/radio/2011/01/22/the-other-scott-horton-9/

But nevrtheless a pro transparency and bleeding heart liberal kind of guy, who really has a way with words and probably genuinely likes his little doggy.

No it definitely wasn't. Which is why it must be seen.

lawless > the video of Omar Khadr was not easy to watch. poor guy!

Sorry I couldn't edit my reply but, what I meant is I feel sorry for that boy.

Yes, we can.

I have the same exact email.  Spooky!
AntiChrist? Isn't that a bit like calling something the AntiSanta? or AntiToothfairy? Silly believers.

I hate him  ▲

If there is really really an AntiChrist I would say this man in the photo is the AntiChrist.

for someone who is helping us redefine ourselves as Americans, that's not a very nice thing to say about him. lol

Like so many other things that are said about Obama, I think this one is based in racism.  The racists can't say what they really think anymore, so they have to find some other way to express their hatred.  Crazy name calling usually does the job well enough.  There were a couple of studies recently that showed distinct links between religion and racism.  The conclusions seemed to be that religion and racism are both attributable to a particular mindset.

http://epiphenom.fieldofscience.com/2010/12/is-religion-kind-of-rac...

http://epiphenom.fieldofscience.com/2010/04/why-religion-can-lead-t...

You should have seen some of the nonsense people were writing to each other here during the election--and probably still are.  My cousin accidentally forwarded me one from some airhead who said she "couldn't believe that we had sunk to such low moral standards that we were about to elect a president who didn't even have an American name".

I wrote back to her to point out that she, herself, didn't have an American name either, that the notion of an American name was nonsensical (except perhaps when referring to the Native Americans) and that it was idiotic to think that morality had anything to do with the name of the person one voted for.  It didn't do much good, of course.

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 27 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 13 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service