Now that the Supreme Court has ruled (some will say a victory for the 1st Amendment), what can we do to silence this hateful church?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I fully support the WBC's freedom to express themselves.  But they are still lunatics and I wouldn't mind if they stopped.  It's important to realize though when we call Christians delusional some people become just as offended as we become when we hear WBC rhetoric.  Freedom of speech is also freedom to offend which is a very healthy thing.

What can we do? well many things, some of these include us in prison for life, but obviously we are smarter than that.. but still lets not put it out of the question, again i joke...or do i..

What we can do is over power them with stronger numbers they only have about 70+, there is one thing religious people & us agree on & it's we both hate WBC, by protesting against WBC they will soon no longer protest & will remain in their homes.

I agree on their right to speech even if it's filled with hate, there HAS to be a way to take the young ones out through of their care, it's child abuse what they are doing, Jael is a such a pretty gal she is wasting her life away.

The SC was correct.

NOW, what can you do...OR.....what WILL YOU DO?

Them thar Westboroites are humans, humans die, show-up at the funneral, the next time one of them thar Westboroites kicks-the-bucket, and say Hay Zeus killed that mofo 'cause he/she was (or wasn't)  a

fill in   _______ the blank .

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service