This is not me.

It is a simple question. Why are nipples/breasts so taboo? I want your opinion. Guys with their shirt off it is okay, but a girl, "OMG DON'T LOOK KIDS! NIPPLES!!! YOU SHOULD BE ashamed OF YOURSELF!" Keep in mind a lot of men have bigger breasts than most women!

Also, is this picture not as taboo in your mind because the nipples have been erased? Finally, while we are on it. Why can we have nipples of african tribes on public TV but not other races? Why the divide?

I know these sounds like silly questions, but I want some rational discussion over this topic.

Peace and love <3

Soph

Tags: breasts, nipples, taboo

Views: 6961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nobody knows what to say.  I think his face says it all. 

I think it says "this milk is sour"

"Sour" is all the milk that you look at. 

Then I think they'd would be confused. To a woman breasts are sexual because a man's interaction with them is bonding-- so is an infant's. I'm sure you can make the connection. Sex. Babies. You've done this. For men, you either a) recognize that the woman's breasts will nurture your child, making you sexually attracted to her, or b) are basically a big baby. The only reasons to be sexually attracted to breasts that I know of are caveman reasons. Why, what do you know that I don't?

Have you ever seen any other mammal stimulating the mammaries prior to coitis? Have you ever seen any animal, other than an infant, suckling at a mammary?

No

Have you ever seen any animal, other than an infant, suckling at a mammary?

I know you're not an idiot, so what was it you THOUGHT you were asking?

I THOUGHT I was asking exactly what I asked. I see no confusion. Did I misspell something?

ALL infant mammals suckle at their mother's mammaries. Don't they?

He specifically excluded infants, though not in as clear a form as I would have. The question is, have you ever seen any other ADULT animals stimulating mammaries? And to answer, Yes. Dolphins have been known to engage in sex for fun, and not just the usual kind either. They engage in anal, mamorial (if that's a word, I'm trying not to be crude) and oral, via the blow hole.

Yes, adult humans might be unique that way, Mike. I wouldn't be surprised if humans are the only mammals that stimulate nipples as part of foreplay. Except for humans, nipples might be for infants only. Never thought of that before :-) If any other adult mammal indulges in this form of foreplay, I'd guess it would be bonobos.

I'm pretty sure bonobos do it all, and maybe some things humans don't or almost never do.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service