Website

Marshall Vian Summers claims to be receiving a new message from God. Over the past thirty years, Summers has recorded more than 800 spoken revelations while living in seclusion in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies. He claims these revelations come from God and are being given to him by angelic emissaries.

When asked about his "New Message," Summers said, "It was revealed to me by an Angel of God, a powerful, mysterious presence that filled my mind and the surrounding environment with grace."

In the beginning, Summers found believers in his wife, his son and a small group of committed students. Yet now, a growing number of people are staking their faith in Summers' claims, and most live far from Colorado.

From South Korea to Uganda to Saudi Arabia, people are congregating virtually on Summers' website, and his organization regularly releases translations in seven languages.

With followers worldwide, Summers' organization has turned to live internet broadcasting to preach the word. One Sunday a month, Summers presents via webcast an "original revelation of the New Message from God" to his viewers.

And on February 6th, Summers will descend Moses-like from his proverbial mountain in the Rockies to offer his newest digital stone tablets from God. This month's release: a 47-minute revelation entitled "Deeper Recognition in Relationships."

Thoughts?  Besides "He is full of crap."

Views: 3751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stud, Stud Stud,

This is an Atheist site where we talk music and family and art and the Evolution Defenders and the Thinking Ape. Three hundred different groups.

Once again-An Atheist site - I do not believe in god, an angelic presence, or who talks through who or what - no god, no bible, no talking snake, no angels, fallen or otherwise - I don't believe in aliens, or magic anything - I do believe in my lovely White Unicorn, maybe the flying teapot, but only if it comes with tea.

I don't blame god for ANY evolution - let alone different rates - that is called irony, a joke. All those religions can be taken in, because they are already fearful - dead easy to convince them of anything.

All these people are looking for something - in this case, something fearful - I have no fear - not of god, jesus or aliens - only the people who believe in this stuff.

I know technology is not going to save the worlds problems, and I have no fear of people with better technology than I. I do envy those who programme computers, but that is another story.

Wow, I didn't know god made other universes - can you point me to that part in the bible.

Ah, yes god is not anyone's babysitter or errand boy? Ha,Ha I gathered that from the bible, he is just into killing kids for making fun of someone - concubines were ok, slavery was the go, didn't see too much love in there. God was not into co-operating, just genocide, jealousy, and ordering the removal of foreskin of the enemy - that was a nice touch - very loving.

God’s Will is for the humanity to emerge into the Greater Community of Worlds as a strong, united, independent, free race with its self-determination preserved.

Not going to happen ever - maybe in a million years, but not anytime soon, and certainly not through god or marshall.

I don't pray to god to save me from anything - but if you need to do this, I wish you luck.

Cheers - Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your response.

You mentioned that [god] is just into killing kids for making fun of someone. My knowledge in the bible is failing me here; I’m not sure which passages and book in the bible you extracted such incidence. I have mentioned in one of the previous posts that there have been five Messengers in human history. Yet, there are more than a few dozen authors whose books are included in the bible, which were hand-picked by some political or religious authority figures. You can perhaps make some connections there. God does not generally intervene into human society or any other societies in the universe. God does not “speak” too often; that rarely ever happens. However, at critical juncture of the evolution of a race in a world in the universe, a Messenger has been sent into the world to receive Message from God through Angelic Presence watching over the development of the world. So, clearly, God is not the one who caused or allowed tragedies, injustices, wars, negative emotions, etc. People caused and allowed them. It is the state of the separation from God, physical reality, and human tendency that created such history. God does not micromanage any individuals or any worlds. Here, once again, God is blamed for what our ancestors did; God is blamed for the tragedies people created. Such stance is irresponsible and juvenile.

You asked me to point you to the part in the bible, which states that god created other universes. That is precisely the thing. Current religions do not account for life in the universe, the Great Waves of Change, and the Extraterrestrial Intervention that is occurring now. Why weren’t these accounted for in the bible? These would have been completely irrelevant at the time and incomprehensible to people two millennia ago. That is the reason that the New Message from God has been sent into the world now at this time, for the time and the circumstances are ripe for it. The New Message from God is not here to replace other religions or compete with them but rather to expand their perspectives to include aspects that are relevant to the humanity at this time, to alert and educate the humanity, and to prepare the humanity for the future which will be unlike the past.

As you have mentioned many times, yes, this is an atheists’ web site. I’ve only been answering your questions. However, regardless of your stance on God, you and I and everyone else on the face of this earth are facing the same reality, the Extraterrestrial Intervention.

Observing objectively and recognizing the reality as is without fear, preferences, or assumptions is being wise. Denying the reality is being injudicious and irresponsible – being unable to respond. It is as if the ocean water recedes into the ocean just before tsunami hits, and instead of seeking shelter on a higher ground away from the ocean, some people take the chance to walk into the seabed to pick up seashells. Then they drown in the ocean when the big waves come surging in because they were not aware of the reality, disregarded warning, or denied the reality, and so they were unable to respond to the situation. The humanity at large is unaware of the reality as is. The reality is that Extraterrestrial Intervention has been going on for the past few decades, the Great Waves of Change is occurring and will get worsened, and the New Message from God is sent into the world at this time to alert the humanity, educate the humanity, and prepare the humanity for the future. Unfortunately, when people do become aware of the reality, many deny or reject the reality out of fear, so that they can return to their complacent life and preoccupations. The circumstances may arouse fear in people; fear can be helpful only if it turns into real concern and actions beneficial to the humanity.

God’s Will is, indeed, for the humanity to emerge into the Greater Community of Worlds as a strong, united, independent, free race with its self-determination preserved. This must happen soon or the fate of humanity will be sealed, for the ETs here to conquer this world are counting on human ignorance, denial, and inaction regarding their intervention. They are working their Pacification Program on the humanity to accomplish just that. You don’t need to look very far to observe this for yourself.

To truly understand this challenging message, we must confront and question many of the prevailing assumptions and tendencies regarding the possibility and the reality of Contact. These include:
- denial;
- hopeful expectation;
- misinterpreting the evidence to affirm our beliefs;
- wanting and expecting salvation from the “visitors”;
- believing that ET technology will save us;
- feeling hopeless and submissive to what we assume is a superior force;
- demanding government disclosure but not ET disclosure;
- condemning human leaders and institutions while maintaining unquestioned acceptance of the “visitors”;
- assuming that because they have not attacked or invaded us, they must be here for our good;
- assuming that advanced technology equals advanced ethics and spirituality;
- believing that this phenomenon is a mystery when in fact it is a comprehensible event;
- believing that ETs in some way have claim to humanity and to this planet;
- and believing that humanity is irredeemable and cannot make it on its own.

The Allies Briefings challenge such assumptions and tendencies and explode many of the myths we currently have about who is visiting us and why they are here. The Allies of Humanity Briefings give us a greater perspective and a deeper understanding of our destiny within a larger panorama of intelligent life in the Universe. In order to achieve this, the Allies do not speak to our analytical mind but to Knowledge, the deeper part of our being where the truth, however clouded, can be directly discerned and experienced.
-Note to Readers in The Allies of Humanity–Book I

Suzanne, I don’t think you ever told me what you thought of the Disclosure Conference 2011 by former air force officers from all around the world presenting their testimonies of witnessing UFOs up close. What, may I ask you, is the reason that you keep denying the reality that ETs are “visiting” this world and intervening into human affair? If you would please, ask that question to yourself and remain very quiet for at least five minutes and see what answers surface to your mind.

Dear Stud,

Regardless of your stance on God, you and I and everyone else on the face of this earth are facing the same reality, the Extraterrestrial Intervention - 

Sorry Stud, just isn't going to happen - but I will say, your marshall is a very good manipulator, as are most frauds and charlatans, and all the frauds through the thousands of years, always somebody saying they are speaking to god, with dire predictions. Your marshall just has to join the que. He is not the first, and he will not be the last.

He is using exactly the same tactics as any religion of fear, if you don't take notice, something dire will happen.

In the case of straight religions, it is the fear of going to hell, in marshall's case, it is aliens taking over.

Same old, same old.

Your knowledge of the bible is not very good at all, considering you deem to call yourself student of knowledge.

I DO NOT believe in god in any way shape or form - so no point in talking about a god, or saying he only talks to certain people, maybe not very often etc.

Prove to me there is your particular god, and I will listen. That is the starting point.

Your statement: God does not generally intervene into human society or any other societies in the universe. God does not “speak” too often; that rarely ever happens.

Well Stud, In the old testament he interfered constantly, he never stopped.

So why has he now gone quiet. Has your god gone on holidays, or is he doing what the average xian does, sees torture and mayhem, injustice, people starving to death, which, by the way, is a lot worse than three days on a cross, the method of torture in those days, and all sit on their hands and look the other way.

Your statement: incomprehensible to people two millennia ago.

Ah, not quite. You are trying to tell me it was all too hard to talk about aliens.

They understood and believed he had made the universe, heaven and earth, the stars, moon, sun animals and people, but lets not tell them about other beings on other planets, don't talk about the aliens?

The goat herders of the day would believe anything. They believed in talking snakes, in stars guiding three blokes, in virgin births, in a boat carrying every animal on earth for forty days, on a tower going up to the universe, how everybody on earth were automatically not able to understand each other, as their language changed, which by the way, another insidious act - if I believed it.

So, talking about aliens would have been believed, so tell me again, why aliens were not mentioned.

Why does your god allow all this confusion about what is the right path - 

How come the ten commandment were zapped directly onto stone, and that is the only time that god expressed himself directly, and the rest of the time it was through intermediaries. 

This is another by the by - there were originally 613 commandments, so, during the many, many translations, by  people speaking different languages, the number was culled to 10.

My point is that that was the only time in the whole bible where god communicates directly to stone, and not through somebody. 

When messages are so misconstrued, so many different opinions, why not put everything on stone? The omnipotent god, who knows all, surely he would be cheesed at everything being so misinterpreted and garbled.

He did it once, why not do it again, and show everybody the imminent danger they are in?

Are you blaming tsunami, earthquakes, volcano eruptions, on aliens. Always been happening, and will continue to happen. It's just that humans get in the way, living in places they shouldn't be, living in dodgy buildings etc. People taking short cuts to make more money, as in Japanese Nuclear Plant, and badly built buildings.

I have two Carcharocles chubutensis - also known as shark teeth that are 28 million years old years old from Utah - found thousands of feet up on a mountain. I have a Trilobite, this particular one is 540 million years old - can you imagine - also from Utah. Just look up Trilobites on the internet - also part of your education.

Floods, earthquakes tsunamis, always been happening, and will continue to happen.

Disclosure Conference - Just say, for instance that UFO's were seen by air force officers - I don't know, but it is a huge jump to then say, your lovely marshall gets messages from god  - codswollop - your marshall is a fraud, and he knows it - that's where the whole thing falls down.

Do these same air force officers believe god is talking to something, who in turn is talking to marshall, saying aliens are here, are these people actually saying that. Can you show me a statement where these air force pilots are agreeing with marshall.

The following is just one of the verses about the killing of children.  Lots of verses about killing babies, giving concubines in payment, and rounding up virgins for men. Oh, happy times.

And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them  2 Kings 2:23-24

This could well be a misinterpretation, simply because there are hundreds of bibles, and hundreds of interpretation. Whose to know.

If the stories of talking snakes is untrue, why would I believe this, or any statement in a bible.

And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children.

And this is the thing that ye shall do, Ye shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman that hath lain by man.

And they found among the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred young virgins, that had known no man by lying with any male: and they brought them unto the camp to Shiloh, which is in the land of Canaan - Judges 21:10-12

How would you interpret these passages - find them and read on - truly horrifying.

This is the mentality of desert, uneducated, tribal, territorial savages. All in your bible - that you believe.

Cheers - Suzanne

Your reasoning for god only communicating to one person is such crap. The best way for everyone to get the pure message would be to just tell everyone not just one person.

Hi Danny,

What do you propose God to do?  Speak on a megaphone for the world to hear simultaneously?

God doesn't speak.  God translates God's Will through the Angelic Presence who then translates God's Will to the Messenger.  This is always how God's Will has been translated.

Yes isn't it strange that from the outside it would seem the will of god coincides quite conveniently with loads of messengers, despite all these different wills being translated into wills that are ultimately incompatible and irreconcilable with one another?

How fortunate is it that these messengers often have loyal followers who do rarely experience much difficulties to identify all these other revelations about the will of god as false but those revealed by the messenger they were already following. No disturbance in the resonances, everything is clear.

Too bad though that omnipotence doesn't go as far as enabling one to speak.

Then god should send angels to everyone on the planet. I promis you that if god were to do this most every atheist would convert on the spot.

Clearly your god wants us to be atheist because it gives us no valid proof of its existence. (by valid I mean scientific proof verified by the majority of scientist in the world using peer review like they do with everything they prove or disprove)

Hi Danny,

The Angelic Presence is unseen.  How would you recognize them and are you prepared to be communicated to by them?  It is a physically, emotionally, and mentally strenuous task to receive a Teaching in a state of revelation for Marshall.  Yet, he’s had over 800 such encounters with the Angelic Presence.  Could you be prepared for such arduous tasks for almost 30 years in bringing the New Message from God, only to be countered with rejection, criticism, contempt, ridicules, disbeliefs, or judgments by people before even finding out what the Message is about, instead of being regarded with gratitude and respect by people heeding the Message?  If you heard the voice of the Angelic Presence today, would you listen to it soberly or would you attempt to run from it?  Are you certain it would convert you rather than destroy you?  Convert you to what?  The Message from God is not about converting people to anything but about warning against the dire circumstances the humanity is facing, and educating and preparing the humanity for the future. 

You’re an atheist because you chose to be, not because God wants you to be.  That is not to say God condemns you for it.  People often have dysfunctional relationship with God because of conflicts and oppression that some individuals precipitated upon others.  It is understandable. 

We can draw a conclusion that the human science has not reached the pinnacle of its development if you consider the technology that brought the extraterrestrial beings to this world.  How can their “proofs” in physical reality (3-dimension) verify the existence of God, God of all Creation in all worlds in all of the universes in all dimensions?  Your statement may be analogous to a colony of ants attempting to determine the reality of life in a universe in a different dimension.  They couldn’t possibly prove or disprove the reality of that magnitude, and neither can any scientists prove or disprove God of that magnitude.      

I'm prepared!! Bring it on god, send me an angel!!

I'm prepared!! Bring it on god, send me an angel!!     - Danny Sanchez

Hi Danny,

If you sincerely feel prepared, then maybe you are ready to prepare.  Then you will sincerely take the journey to reclaim Knowledge.  Knowledge we speak of here is not knowledge which is a body of information, or system of ideas or beliefs. 

Knowledge is the deeper knowing mind dormant within each of us, the gift from God, which is waiting to be discovered, cultivated, and expressed in this world.  It is the greatest power in the universe.  It is the only part of us that cannot be corrupted or manipulated; it is the only part of us that is permanent; it is the ethical and moral foundation within us.  Some may call Knowledge within us the Holy Spirit within us.  Knowledge is what bridges us to God. 

To reconnect with God, you must reclaim Knowledge.  To reclaim Knowledge, you take the Steps to Knowledge.  It is a journey you will take each day practicing meditation, contemplation, and/or focused thinking, as well as studying the Greater Community Spirituality.  As you persevere earnestly in studying the Steps to Knowledge, you’ll find a tremendous shift in your life, your relationships, your attitudes, your perspective of yourself, of others, and of the world, your attitudes, and so much more.  You’ll know rather than believe.  You’ll be able to see what others cannot see.  You’ll be able to know what others cannot know.  You’ll be able to take actions in alignment with God’s Will and in harmony with others. 

Then you may feel the Angelic Presence who is protecting you, guiding you, and loving you.  The Angelic Presence will not come at your beckon, for they will know whether your desire to have any relationship with them is sincere, or out of arrogance, foolishness, frivolity, or some form of ambition to acquire what you desire.    

Normal people are like a colony of ants, and scientists among them couldn't hope to prove extra dimensions where extra-dimensional beings reside who watch over the small hill, immensely worried that it will stay upright.

All right yes, yet one of those ants crawled into the woods and started to talk to the extra-dimensional beings who besides him nobody can see or hear and received a message.

He then started talking about the message, that is to say about how strenuous it was for him to receive it, how wonderful it is if you would hear it and how it explains everything if once you would get to know what it is. And how eventually if you attend seminars, lectures, buy books and dvd's and become really invested in the whole charade and if you start to write a few words with capitals you might get to know what all the Hollow Fuzz was about. Absolutely Knowthing.

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your opinion.  However, it doesn’t serve you or the humanity to deny or ridicule the New Message from God or the Messenger. 

The Messenger doesn’t speak of arduousness of his task.  It is his loved ones able to observe him receiving the Message in a state of revelation, who journal his condition, physical or otherwise, prior to and ensuing the state.  This is how I understand the physically and mentally demanding side of receiving the revelation. 

Perhaps you or others in the forum are not ready to receive the New Message from God that is brought into the world through the Messenger, for it seems that you have not read a single Teaching.  Then surely, you’re not in any position to deny or ridicule the Messenger or the Message itself.   

The following is an excerpt from one of the revelations Marshall received from the Angelic Presence in April, 2011.  The word “We” is the Angelic Presence referring themselves in the revelations.

We are the Ones who have brought all of the Revelations into the world. For God does not speak. God is not a person or a personage or a personality or a singular awareness. To think like this is to underestimate the Creator and to overestimate yourself.

It is We who spoke to Jesus and the Buddha, the Mohammad and other teachers and seers through the ages who have brought a greater clarity into the world—to the prophets in every age and to the Messengers who only come at great turning points for humanity.

You cannot worship Us. You will not know Our names.

For you must now become responsible and utilize the skills and the power the Creator has given you in service to a world of increasing need, turbulence and upheaval.

Every Messenger has been persecuted. Every Messenger has been misunderstood. Every New Revelation has been resisted and denied and disputed.

There is no time for this now. The fate of humanity will be determined in the next 20 years—the condition of the world, the condition of the human family, the fate and the future of human civilization.

From The Recitation     http://wp.newmessage.org/it-is-we-who-spoke-to-jesus/

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 4 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service