Website

Marshall Vian Summers claims to be receiving a new message from God. Over the past thirty years, Summers has recorded more than 800 spoken revelations while living in seclusion in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies. He claims these revelations come from God and are being given to him by angelic emissaries.

When asked about his "New Message," Summers said, "It was revealed to me by an Angel of God, a powerful, mysterious presence that filled my mind and the surrounding environment with grace."

In the beginning, Summers found believers in his wife, his son and a small group of committed students. Yet now, a growing number of people are staking their faith in Summers' claims, and most live far from Colorado.

From South Korea to Uganda to Saudi Arabia, people are congregating virtually on Summers' website, and his organization regularly releases translations in seven languages.

With followers worldwide, Summers' organization has turned to live internet broadcasting to preach the word. One Sunday a month, Summers presents via webcast an "original revelation of the New Message from God" to his viewers.

And on February 6th, Summers will descend Moses-like from his proverbial mountain in the Rockies to offer his newest digital stone tablets from God. This month's release: a 47-minute revelation entitled "Deeper Recognition in Relationships."

Thoughts?  Besides "He is full of crap."

Views: 3778

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RE: "the real issue is that you guys are atheists." - I'm sure there were clues to that effect before you made your first post, if that's a problem, why are you posting here?

Wouldn't you be more comfortable at www.whackos.com?

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

I have already told you archaeopteryx, play nice, but Stud doesn't play nice, he won't talk to me, and I feel left out :D not a nice thing for an alien believer to do, don't you think.

Try reading all of the content of that post.  The real reason that you take issues with the New Message from God, Marshall, and the Allies of Humanity briefings is because you guys are atheists.  Yet, all of the humanity must deal with the ET Intervention.  These ETs do not discriminate religious human beings from atheistic human beings.  If humanity remains ignorant and foolish regarding the ET Intervention, it will become subjugated by them. 

Love long and prosper --

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

Student..

You're right.. I am an Atheist, No changing that. Being an Atheist doesn't preclude me from believing in the existence of alien life or UFOs, which I'm more inclined to believe then a supernatural force. In either case, I'd still need evidence other than personal experience.

Hi Rob,

At least, you’re reasonable enough to the extent that you do not allow your religious belief to preclude you from believing in the existence of alien life or UFOs. 

I also wanted an evidence of UFO for closer observation, so I even carried around a digital camera, in case I might be able to capture the image of UFOs, were I to sight another one.  I have sighted more, but I was driving down a mountain at night, and was not able to stop the car in time to take my camera out and photograph them.  

Unless someone happens to have a video camera or camera handy already when s/he sights a UFO, it is very difficult to photograph these UFOs that zap around the space more quickly than a lightning bolt... literally.  I wouldn’t hold it against abductees for not being able to procure a scraping or a part of UFOs, or photos of extraterrestrial beings, for it is unreasonable to ask for any evidence to those whose minds were completely controlled during the abduction.  They are unfortunate victims who have already endured a great deal against their will.  They need our sympathy, not our condemnation, insensitivity, or derision.  So, once again, in order to find any evidence, you’ll have to search the internet, if you haven’t had any experience of sighting a UFO or were lucky enough to not get abducted. 

I know that people hold on to their beliefs and assumptions very strongly because they feel that those are the foundation of their identities which aren’t their True identities at all.  However, I’m not here to change your beliefs.  Regardless of your religious background, the entire humanity is in the same boat facing the same destiny. 

Hi student,

I've been continuing to follow the discussion here but haven't contributed lately, but this comment about seeing UFOs has me interested.  

Have you seen the UFOs in the same area repeatably, "driving down a mountain at night"?  Where is this?  I'd love to put myself somewhere that UFO sightings are common or at least likely.

Have you been able to confirm any sightings with others or were you the only one to see them?  Was anyone else in the car driving with you?  

By the way, please be careful driving.  You should keep your eyes on the road more than the sky, especially driving down a mountain at night.

Hi I-want-to-believe,

There was no "reply" button at the end of your post, so I will reply under this one.

I have sighted those UFOs in three different locations and two different states.  I was with another individual in all cases.  In those cases where I sighted them while driving, I was looking straight ahead and the UFOs were visible through the windshield. 

Also, UFO sightings occur all over the world.  You can google "data on UFO sighting."  For a very prominent case, former president Jimmy Carter sighted one up close with 20 to 30 other neighbors of his.  While at it, try youtubing Ronald Reagan's speech before the entire panel of UN, alluding to alien invasion.       

Student,

The reason I asked where you had repeated sightings is because I'd like to be able to see a UFO also.  It seems that you have a good spot.

I don't believe everything I read on the internet, so googling UFO sightings might give me who knows what from who knows where and who knows who.  At least I know you are a real person and have had relatively recent sightings.  "three different locations and two different states" doesn't help me, I'm just curious where one might have the best chance to see a UFO.  And near area 51 doesn't count.  I'm looking for a place where experimental military aircraft that might be mistaken for alien craft aren't common.

Also I'm confused about your sightings.  You say there was someone with you on all occasions of your sightings, but you didn't have time to pull over and get out of your car to photograph them when you did have a camera.  Why didn't your passenger take the photos with your camera?

I tried "youtubing" Ronald Reagan's speech to the UN about alien invasion, and I couldn't find anything.  Do you have a link to something specific?

The “visitors” seek to establish themselves through four areas of activities.

What do these ET Collectives do in our world?  They are here to exploit the world and appropriate our resources.  However, they cannot breathe the atmosphere and they cannot withstand germs.  Despite all their advanced technology, they are not able to live in this world.  So, they need humans to work for them.  These ET Collectives are then here to acquire resources, human allegiance, and to covertly conquer the world eventually. 

1. They seek to gain influences over individuals in positions of power and authority through their power of persuasions.  The promise of greater power, greater technology, and world domination will intrigue and incite many individuals.  And it is these individuals with whom the visitors will seek to establish a liaison.  www.AlliesOfHumanity.org   Look at the world very objectively.  Then you will see this occurring.
  2. They seek to gain people’s allegiance by manipulating their religious values and impulses, for they understand that humanity’s greatest abilities also represent its greatest vulnerability.  Several groups of the visitors wish to establish themselves as spiritual agents because they know how to speak in the Mental Environment.  They can communicate to people directly, and unfortunately, because there are very few people in the world who can discern the difference between a spiritual voice and the visitors’ voice, the situation becomes very difficult. 

www.AlliesOfHumanity.org    It will be extremely rare, indeed, that anyone will hear divine voice.  Have you seen people who claim that they hear divine voices?  Yet, those people cannot discern divine voice from the voices of the ET Collectives who pose as divine presence.  What they hear will not have the Power of God, but rather coaxing and allurement with what people want (spiritual uplifting, peace on Earth, solutions to global issues, etc. among other things) and disempowerment of humanity (posing as benevolent beings here to help the humanity fight against other groups of the ET Intervention).  They will say and do anything to gain human allegiance.  Alas, their words are only seduction and empty promises.     

3. They seek to establish themselves in the world and to have people become used to this presence.  To serve this purpose, they will create establishments here, though not in view.  These establishments will be hidden, but they will be very powerful in casting an influence on human populations that are near them.  The alien presence in the world is growing.  It is growing every day, every year.  Many more people are falling under its persuasion, losing their ability to know, becoming confused, and distracted, believing in things that can only weaken them and make them impotent in the face of those who would seek to use them for their own purposes.  The “visitors” seek to have people believe that the visitors are their ancestors, that the visitors are their home.  Many people want to believe, and so they believe.  People want to give over their personal authority, and so it is given over.  People want to see friends and salvation in the visitors, and so this is what they are shown.   www.AlliesOfHumanity.org  Do you see this occurring in the world?  
  4. They seek to establish themselves through interbreeding.  They cannot live in this environment.  They need our physical stamina.  They need our natural affinity with the world.  They need our reproductive abilities.  They also want to bond with us because they understand that this creates allegiance.  This, in a way, establishes their presence here because the offspring of such a program will have blood relations in the world and yet will have allegiance to the visitors.  They want humanity to believe in them and to serve them.  They want humanity to work for them.  They will promise anything, offer anything, and do anything to achieve this goal.  www.AlliesOfHumanity.org   You’ve heard of human-alien hybrids, haven’t you?

RE: "coaxing and allurement with what people want (spiritual uplifting, peace on Earth, solutions to global issues, etc. among other things)"

Do you think they could get my VCR light to quit blinking, "12:00," "12:00," "12:00"?

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

Arch.. 

You still have a VCR..? Man, you're so behind the times.. 

lol

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service