Website

Marshall Vian Summers claims to be receiving a new message from God. Over the past thirty years, Summers has recorded more than 800 spoken revelations while living in seclusion in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies. He claims these revelations come from God and are being given to him by angelic emissaries.

When asked about his "New Message," Summers said, "It was revealed to me by an Angel of God, a powerful, mysterious presence that filled my mind and the surrounding environment with grace."

In the beginning, Summers found believers in his wife, his son and a small group of committed students. Yet now, a growing number of people are staking their faith in Summers' claims, and most live far from Colorado.

From South Korea to Uganda to Saudi Arabia, people are congregating virtually on Summers' website, and his organization regularly releases translations in seven languages.

With followers worldwide, Summers' organization has turned to live internet broadcasting to preach the word. One Sunday a month, Summers presents via webcast an "original revelation of the New Message from God" to his viewers.

And on February 6th, Summers will descend Moses-like from his proverbial mountain in the Rockies to offer his newest digital stone tablets from God. This month's release: a 47-minute revelation entitled "Deeper Recognition in Relationships."

Thoughts?  Besides "He is full of crap."

Views: 3587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If he would just wear an aluminum foil hat, like I do, he could block most of that out - of course, my meds help too --

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

Hi Archaeopteryx,

Again, as I responded in another post, aluminum foil hats won’t do. 

At the core, it is your firm spiritual foundation that will help you offset the interference in the mental environment by the ET Intervention, for they do not come with great military might, but they employ their skills of manipulation of minds and persuasion in the mental environment.  That can only be discerned if you’re strong with the only part of you that cannot be altered or manipulated, your True Self called Knowledge in the Greater Community Spirituality.

RE: "Again, as I responded in another post, aluminum foil hats won’t do."

But they look so stylish --

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

Especially with a little antenna on top :D

RE: "Thoughts?  Besides 'He is full of crap.'"

No, I think that pretty much covers it --

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

If a person alerts his neighbor that his house is on fire, would it be to scare the neighbor?  It would be prudent and caring of him to alert his neighbor, wouldn’t it?

Marshall’s intention is to warn the humanity and wisely counsel it to prepare for the future which will be unlikely the past.  Do not attempt to conceal your fear with jokes and foolishness.  Allow your fear to turn into concerns which will incite you to become educated about life in the universe and prepare for the future.

A really bad analogy. It's only when you actually smell or see a fire that you run around yelling fire, don't you think or do you run around yelling fire, because it could well happen in the future, in one of the houses - sometime - maybe. Please don't do that, 'cause you may well get locked up for causing a riot :D

No fear - no god- no angels - no et's. Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live without fear of a supernatural, or talking angels, or a myriad of charlatans controlling you. It is a really nice place to be.

You’re exactly like a neighbor who doesn’t realize in his/her sleep that his/her house is on fire.  You need to be alerted, so you can put it out…and save yourself.  Everyone must be alerted regarding the ET Intervention

Hi Off-The-Grid,

Can you clarify what you stated?

Off-The-Grid - not doubting you, but I got a completely different message - they told me they drove their Chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry, so they changed plans. The'd like you to let him stay at your place til they're ready to beam him up - that's Ok, isn't it?:)) laughing

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

I DO hope they're housebroken. Bet they'd taste like chicken --

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

No fire, no fear, no god, no angels, no et's, but lots of people with fantastic imaginations, and one charlatan (well, one of many, actually) - but you have to guess who that is. How about if your group actually do something useful, with so much time on hands - instead of yelling fire, that is - and start reading books about Science Fiction - and you will see where Marshall gets his et stories. Did you ever see Star Wars, and the bar scene. Extra Terrestrial's having a drink - brilliant imagination. If I didn't know better, I would have believed that they really were ET's. :D

Your bible works on fear, and so does marshall, it is that simple.

Soooo, when you come onto an Atheist forum, what do you think you will achieve.

I have to have proof of god, which, so far, there is none, so if there is no god, vis a vis, no talking angels, no et's.

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 13 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service