Website

Marshall Vian Summers claims to be receiving a new message from God. Over the past thirty years, Summers has recorded more than 800 spoken revelations while living in seclusion in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies. He claims these revelations come from God and are being given to him by angelic emissaries.

When asked about his "New Message," Summers said, "It was revealed to me by an Angel of God, a powerful, mysterious presence that filled my mind and the surrounding environment with grace."

In the beginning, Summers found believers in his wife, his son and a small group of committed students. Yet now, a growing number of people are staking their faith in Summers' claims, and most live far from Colorado.

From South Korea to Uganda to Saudi Arabia, people are congregating virtually on Summers' website, and his organization regularly releases translations in seven languages.

With followers worldwide, Summers' organization has turned to live internet broadcasting to preach the word. One Sunday a month, Summers presents via webcast an "original revelation of the New Message from God" to his viewers.

And on February 6th, Summers will descend Moses-like from his proverbial mountain in the Rockies to offer his newest digital stone tablets from God. This month's release: a 47-minute revelation entitled "Deeper Recognition in Relationships."

Thoughts?  Besides "He is full of crap."

Views: 3748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few of my ancestors called that celestial presence "Tonatio" 

I have to admit when I first read that I thought you were talking about banging your gardner.

Hi Mo,

Would that celestial presence be the sunlight?  I’m glad it fills you and your world with warmth and your lawn with grass.

I only know one person personally, who has received the Message from God through the Angelic Presence. 

I don’t know of anyone else who started religions, so I couldn’t determine the mental health of such people.  If you mean Moses, Buddha, Jesus, or Muhammad, I still couldn’t determine the state of their mental health.  

I am not sure what you mean by “not fully in contact with reality or morality.”  However, I could tell you that Marshall is not at all a “disturbed” individual, having met him personally.  None of the words in the Teachings he brought into the world is of his own.  They have all been received by him in a state of revelation.  He bridges the physical reality and another reality in which the Angelic Presence (Unseen Ones) exists.  Therefore, what the New Message from God “wants” people to do is not what Marshall wants them to do, but rather, it reflects God’s Will which is that the humanity emerges into the Greater Community as a strong, independent, free race with its self-determination preserved.

@ Student of Knowledge

I must admit this is one of the strangest belief systems I have ever encountered. The extra terrestrial angle is fascinating! I do not completely rule out the possibility of other intelligent beings from some remote planet taking occasion to visit our little blue rock. After all it is a BIG universe.

A core question though would be whether your god is responsible for the creation/existence of these ET's. If your god was responsible for their existence why are they now a problem for earthlings? Would your god have not known beforehand about the ET's intentions for the earth and it's inhabitants?

If you remove the god element from your intergalactic saga I would be more inclined to possibly accept the theory that aliens have already been here and perhaps are even in our midst.

I would urge you to contact the producers of the Syfy television channel (feedback@syfy.com) about having your material turned into the next science fiction blockbuster. Just think what your organization could do with all that revenue!

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your response. 

Yes, our little blue rock is, indeed, a gem in the barren universe, filled with resources that extraterrestrial beings covet.  As much as the “extraterrestrial angle” fascinates you, the New Message from God is not here to fascinate anyone but to alert and educate the humanity of what it cannot know, and to prepare the humanity for the future that will be unlike the past. 

God set it in motion at the beginning of time, and created this physical world for the separated (physical) beings to reside, evolve, progress, and to fulfill their purposes in alignment with God’s Will.  God does not micromanage any individual’s life, or any individual world’s development.  If any aliens or any human beings choose to take the path deviating from God, God does not punish them, or coerce them to take the correct path, for God is not tyrannical.  God only provides opportunities for redemption. 

Do not presume that the Extraterrestrial Intervention is a terrible thing, though it may seem that way at the outset.  If looked at it from a correct perspective, the Intervention is inadvertently creating a perfect opportunity for the humanity to unite, cooperate among itself, and strengthen itself, for otherwise, the Intervention will conquer the world and enslave the humanity.  What else could unite the weak and divided humanity, except for the threat of losing its freedom and sovereignty over this solar system to the extraterrestrial force whose intention is to overpower this world, and enslave the humanity? 

The humanity must now unite out of necessity in order to strengthen itself, to preserve its independence, freedom, and self-determination.  This is God’s Will.           

The Allies of Humanity refer the Angelic Presence as the Unseen Ones.  The Angelic Presence refers themselves as our Teachers of God.  The Angelic Presence is not physical beings, but the Allies of Humanity are physical beings.  If the revelations that the Angelic Presence transmitted to the Messenger are to be made into a movie, then it would have to be a documentary, and not a very thrilling one at that.  People enjoy watching Hollywood movies about aliens, in which they attack and war against one another using force.  However, they misrepresent the reality of life in the universe, for, in the local universe consisting of about 5000 solar systems, war and domination of another world by force have been suppressed, and violence is considered primitive. 

No world, races, or any groups of races are allowed to dominate another races or world by force.  Hence, if any world wishes to conquer another world, it would have to use other means, persuasion in the Mental Environment.  This is the method the Extraterrestrial Intervention is applying to this world.  The Intervention attempts to establish itself by making it appear as though they are welcome here or, at least, not unwelcome by the natives (human beings) of the world.  This is the reason that there has been no attack by force.  This is the reason that the ET Intervention has not presented itself by landing on the White House lawn.  This is the reason for its Pacification Program applied on the humanity, in order to pacify and dull people’s minds into denial, rejection, and/or inaction regarding the Extraterrestrial Intervention.  This is the reason for carrying out its activities covertly.  This is the reason for its making Contact with only certain individuals who may help them by persuading them with the promises of wealth, world dominion, etc.        

These aliens of the ET Intervention do not want to destroy the planet or the humanity.  They want to preserve the world and its resources for themselves, and they want the native race of this planet, human beings, to work for them.  Why?  The reason is that the aliens cannot exist in our midst, for they cannot breathe our atmosphere, and are not capable of resisting microorganisms, having evolved in very sterile environments.  That is one of the reasons that they create human-alien hybrids.  The other reasons are to create leaders who will look like human beings but will have total allegiance to the ET Intervention, and to establish themselves in human society because the ET Intervention understands that procreation forms bonding in human society.  Thus, human-alien hybrids are created to lead the humanity to serve the Extraterrestrial Intervention, who will look like human beings, but will have absolute allegiance to the Intervention.  They will help the Extraterrestrial Intervention complete conquering the world clandestinely.            

I still say Syfy TV would lap this gobbledygook up. Shoot an email and get that contract signed.

I'm outta here; it's time to adjust my aluminum foil lined ball cap- wouldn't want that alien mind control radiation zapping my gourd! 

Hi Ed,

If only we could prevent those aliens from controlling our minds with simple aluminum foil-lined ball-caps…. No, we couldn’t. However, there is a way.

First, you must understand what the mental environment is; it is the environment of thought where more concentrated minds exert mental influence and persuasion on weaker minds. (From Allies of Humanity)

Here, I would like to share with you a quote on why it is important to become aware of the mental environment:

Becoming aware of the mental environment represents a necessary part of your education in learning to recognize and to receive the Greater Community. You will not be able to share language with intelligent life from beyond. Your values will be different; your behavior will be different; your physical appearance will be different; perhaps your motives will be very different. But in the mental environment you will be able to comprehend their self-expression. They are seeking to comprehend yours, even at this moment. So, the study of the mental environment is essential, not only for successful living in the world, but also to encounter intelligent life from beyond, which is a necessary part of your education as the world now prepares to emerge into a larger arena of life.

…… A more concentrated mind will exert a greater influence upon you than you will upon it. In order for you to engage successfully with a Greater Community intelligence, not only to comprehend it but to offset its influence, you must have a much greater concentration of mind.

…… You are expressing yourself continuously. Your thoughts are affecting the mental environment, and your actions are affecting the physical environment. You live in both environments. They co-exist together.

…… How can one gain a real experience of self-expression and the interaction with other human beings without being governed by personal fear or personal preference, by judgments and beliefs? …..Indeed, because people are so minimally aware of the mental environment in which they live and have such little recognition of their self-expression, this problem can seem enormous and the solution can seem far in the future, if it is possible to accomplish at all.

The answer to a hopeless question is to appeal to a Greater Power, to abide with the Greater Power and to learn from the Greater Power. The Greater Power is within you. It is with you now. It is not far away; it is not a great god on a great throne who is so distant and so grand that you cannot approach it. The power is given you in the power of Knowledge that you possess.

~ From Self-Expression & the Mental Environment in the book Wisdom from the Greater Community – Volume Two

http://wp.newmessage.org/wisdom-from-the-greater-community-volume-2...

Your actions speak very loudly, louder than your words.

Absolutely - with your Marshall, it is called indoctrination. Truly sad that he has brain washed and indoctrinated his son to take over. I have no doubt that you and his son really believe this, which is truly evil on Marshall's part, 'cause he knows it is a lot of tripe.

Even in your dreams you are expressing yourself.

Absolutely - I have brilliant dreams, I fly I lot, over mountains and rivers, over forests - you should come with me some time :)

Becoming aware of the mental environment represents a necessary part of your education.

That is exactly what Atheists have done, used our mental capacity to see the evil of your bible, to see the evil of Marshall, to see at first hand the gullibility of people wanted to believe in a tyrant god, and a manipulating, ego driven, power hungary, and a exiguous testiculus driven, inadequate male.

Like all forms of great education, it has many stages of development, many thresholds of learning and many opportunities to gain new insights and to re-evaluate old ones.

You hit the nail on the head, once again. Atheists have gone through a huge learning process, where many have gone through the brain washing process, the same as you, but have come out the other side, knowing that the god you follow is man made where Atheists know the bible better than most xians, and have come to the obvious fact -

No god - no aliens- no angels - no fear - just another charlatan, named Marhall Summers.

Once again, you won't answer my statements - 'cause in your heart of hearts, you know I am right :D

Marshall Vian Summers sounds like a B-side to a really bad record.

Hi Sway (or is it Austin?)

What does it mean to “sound like a B-side to a really bad record?”  Have you listen to any of the Teachings then?  Which one have you listened to?

Hi Albert,

The Angelic Presence that has been watching over the world is not physical beings.  The Allies of Humanity are physical beings from a distant solar system in this galaxy.  The Extraterrestrial Intervention consists of several groups, each consisting of several races of aliens from our local universe which consists of about 5000 solar systems. 

The Angelic Presence speaks through the voice of Marshall while he’s in a state of revelation.  As I have mentioned in other posts, none of the words in the New Message from God are his own.  He’s the Messenger.  He’s the conduit through whom the Angelic Presence translates the Will of God. 

At the request of the Angelic Presence, the Allies of Humanity arrived at this solar system in order to observe the ET Intervention that has been going on for a few decades now.  One of the reasons for this was that the humanity become aware of the fact that the universe is not filled only with alien being scheming to take over natives’ planets, but there are also potential allies who serve races of other worlds, in alignment with God’s Will.  Because our allies had also undergone similar experiences of having had their freedom and self-determination taken or almost taken away, they would be able to serve the humanity through the testimony from their experiences, and the wisdom they gained in reclaiming and maintaining their freedom and the sovereignty over their solar systems.          

Let's say you believe this nonsense, wouldn't it then become even more of an embarrassment to have them proclaim to "honor Summers" but remember to "not exalt him" as if these Angelic Presences knew what kind of people he was likely to attract? So that they'd be wise to warn them not to mistake Summers for a god, but just the capital M-essenger of capital G-od?   - Albert Bakker

I’m not sure why it is an embarrassment for the Angelic Presence to proclaim to honor the Messenger but not to exalt him.  We do not need to exalt the Messenger or the Angelic Presence or God, for that matter.                     

We would be foolish and arrogant to dismiss the New Message from God as humorous.  It is here to warn the humanity of what it cannot know regarding the ET Intervention and the humanity’s emergence into the Greater Community of Worlds, of the Great Waves of Change.  It is here to educate the humanity of the reality of life in the universe.  It is here with a blessing to prepare the humanity for the future which will be unlike the past.      

Ah, dear, dear Stud, Your rhetoric and solecism is disappointing, but never mind.

Still trying to instill fear - foolish, arrogant, tut, tut.

No god, no messenger, no angels, fallen or otherwise, no messiahs of any description, nobody talking through inner voices inside anybody's head - nobody here making money off delusional people = no fear.

It is not humorous, it is sad.

Don't worry, I don't expect to get an answer :)

Cheers - Suzanne

The extraterrestrial beings have been visiting this world for a very long time, though the Extraterrestrial Intervention of global scale began only a few decades ago.  They arrived at this world after the advent of nuclear weapons and the destruction of our natural world, out of concern that the humanity would destroy the world filled with precious resources that they covet.  This can be verified by the Roswell UFO/Abduction incidence in 1947, which occurred after the Hiroshima explosion in August, 1945.  Since then, the ETs have been gathering around this world in an increasing number each year.  This can be verified by numerous reports of UFO sightings all over the world, particularly in the past few decades, and the testimonies by the abductees. 

So, the extraterrestrial beings have been visiting for a long time and appropriating the resources of this planet.  Their “visitations” have been documented in paintings and carvings of UFOs dating all the way back to the age of cavemen and Renaissance era.  Because people had been ignorant of the reality of life in the universe, they were easily deceived by any unknown force that seemed incomprehensible to them, posing as divinity and commanding them to make offerings of human bodies and blood.  They obeyed.  That is not to say religions have been started by extraterrestrial beings.  All religions have been started by God, the Creator of all beings in all dimensions.  However, they have all been altered throughout the human history by individuals intending to use religions to their advantage.    

Regarding humanity’s ignorance of the reality of life in the universe, not much has changed.  However, human beings have evolved sufficiently enough to suspect any request by “divinity” of offerings such as human bodies or blood.  Yet, the extraterrestrial beings’ needs and demands have not changed. 

Can people make the connections?

Understandably, people will be turned off by the words of the Allies of Humanity.  They may reject them because they are too fearful to face the reality.  However, the intention of the Allies of Humanity is not to instill fear, but rather to provide the perspective to see the reality as is objectively.  For without accepting the reality, the humanity will continue to be used by those predatory ETs who would do anything (persuade, deceive, or intimidate the humanity) for the resources and human allegiance they seek.

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 3 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service