Website

Marshall Vian Summers claims to be receiving a new message from God. Over the past thirty years, Summers has recorded more than 800 spoken revelations while living in seclusion in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies. He claims these revelations come from God and are being given to him by angelic emissaries.

When asked about his "New Message," Summers said, "It was revealed to me by an Angel of God, a powerful, mysterious presence that filled my mind and the surrounding environment with grace."

In the beginning, Summers found believers in his wife, his son and a small group of committed students. Yet now, a growing number of people are staking their faith in Summers' claims, and most live far from Colorado.

From South Korea to Uganda to Saudi Arabia, people are congregating virtually on Summers' website, and his organization regularly releases translations in seven languages.

With followers worldwide, Summers' organization has turned to live internet broadcasting to preach the word. One Sunday a month, Summers presents via webcast an "original revelation of the New Message from God" to his viewers.

And on February 6th, Summers will descend Moses-like from his proverbial mountain in the Rockies to offer his newest digital stone tablets from God. This month's release: a 47-minute revelation entitled "Deeper Recognition in Relationships."

Thoughts?  Besides "He is full of crap."

Views: 3841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I-want-to-believe,

People often ask why The Allies of Humanity left the planet instead of helping the humanity in fighting off the ET Intervention. I will share a quote from the Allies of Humanity:

We [the allies of humanity] are only here to observe and to advise. The great decisions facing humanity are in your hands. No one else can make these decisions for you. Even your great friends far beyond your world would not intervene, for if they did so, it would cause warfare, and your world would become a battleground between opposing forces. And should your friends be victorious, you would become wholly reliant upon them, unable to fend for yourself or to maintain your own security in the universe. We know of no benevolent race that would seek to bear this burden. And in truth, it would not serve you either. For you would become a client state to another power and would have to be governed from afar. This is not beneficial for you in any way, and it is for this reason that this is not occurring. Yet the visitors will cast themselves as saviors and rescuers of humanity. They will utilize your naiveté. They will capitalize on your expectations, and they will seek to wholly benefit from your trust.

Therefore, it is our sincere desire that our words can serve as an antidote to their presence and to their manipulation and abuse. For your rights are being violated. Your
territory is being infiltrated. Your governments are being persuaded. And your religious ideologies and impulses are being redirected.

There must be a voice of truth regarding this. And we can only trust that you can receive this voice of truth. We can only hope that the persuasion has not gone too far.

Thus, the Allies of Humanity is serving us in the only way they can:

1. By observing the ET Intervention and warning us against it.
  2. By sharing the Wisdom they gained from their experiences of encountering similar Intervention, some of whom came close to losing their freedom and self-determination, and others who had lost them and then have regained them only after a costly and prolonged revolution which took many of their lives. 
  3. By counseling us to prepare for the future which will be unlike the past – the preparation of which includes being educated about the reality of life in the Greater Community of Worlds, about the Greater Community Spirituality, and taking the Steps to Knowledge to reclaim Knowledge to learn to see, to know, and to take the actions in alignment with God’s will and in harmony with other people.

It is time for the humanity to become more mature, end its ceaseless wars, gain the courage enough to see the reality it is facing as is, and respond to the reality that is calling out in each individual to take actions to put out the “fire” its “home” has caught, for nobody can do this for the humanity but itself. The planet is like a home with dysfunctional relationships in which family members fight irresponsibly and incessantly. If an imminent and potentially destructive circumstance befalls on the family, it can either fight while the “fire” destroys the house and the family, or it can unite the family, out of necessity, for the survival from the catastrophic challenge together. What the humanity needs to accomplish is uniting itself to speak as one voice to thwart the ET Intervention, instead of holding out its hand for freebies from other extraterrestrial races, benevolent or otherwise.

It’s also important to note that, “It is generally held in the Greater Community that should a race spoil its natural environment, then others are free to intervene and to displace them.” - From Environments in the Wisdom from the Greater Community – Volume II. That statement indicates how much emphasis the Greater Community of Worlds place on conserving, protecting, and preserving the natural environment of their worlds as well as other worlds. That also indicates one of the two reasons that the ET Intervention begin gathering in a growing number each year in this world; the other reason being the advent of nuclear weapons. The ET Intervention wanted to prevent the humanity from destroying this world filled with resources which they covet. The Allies of Humanity does not want to see the world overtaken by the self-serving ET Intervention and lose freedom and self-determination, because the Wise in the universe work to assist in other races in preserving their freedom and self-determination, for freedom is precious and rare in the universe. So, another thing the humanity needs to ensure is its self-sufficiency by protecting, conserving, and preserving its natural environment and its resources, instead of expecting or allowing other extraterrestrial races to do its job in its stead.

Currently, the humanity is broadcasting all of its strengths and weakness out into the space for any discreet observers to watch who will potentially use their observations for their benefits. No advanced societies aware of the reality of life in the universe would broadcast in this manner via radio waves, etc., for they know of the influences that their adversaries can cast upon them in the mental environment, and the risks that are involved. They use extreme discretion in their communications. The Allies of Humanity use extreme discretion so as not to overwhelm the humanity in their counseling and also, in order to protect their worlds. The ET Intervention uses extreme discretion in order to carry out their activities covertly to achieve their goals. Humanity needs to learn to be extremely cautious and discreet in their communications in order to preserve its self-determination and freedom.

Humanity must achieve self-sufficiency, unity, and discretion in order to preserve its self-determination, freedom, and independence, so that it can emerge into the Greater Community Worlds as a strong, united, free, independent race with its self-determination preserved.

------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGPq9UTtzPE

Life in the Universe - 3 Requirements for Humanity's Success

A brief message from Marshall Vian Summers on the reality of life in the universe and humanity's requirements for participating in the Greater Community of intelligent life.

To learn more please visit www.newmessage.org and www.greatercommunity.org

Hi I-want-to-believe,

Regarding mind-control again…….in the case of ET Intervention, the ETs are bred and genetically manipulated to become compliant and think like one another within their group. They cannot think for themselves…like biological robots.

So why does it appear that I’m not thinking for myself? From my own experiences of witnessing UFOs and having gathered information, data, and testimonies on UFO/Alien phenomena, I know that the phenomena are a reality that the humanity is facing. What the abductees and UFO witnesses experienced and what I can observe is occurring in the world have been verified by the Allies. What all the ufologists, scientists, abductees, and UFO witnesses couldn’t possibly figure out (why, what, and how – why the ETs are here, what they want, and how they are carrying their activities) were clarified like missing pieces in a puzzle, by the Allies of Humanity and the New Message from God. What I recognize is that the humanity is facing a great challenge and a potential risk of losing its freedom. I’m taking actions so that the humanity may have a chance for a future free of ET Intervention and an emergence into the Greater Community of Worlds as a free race with its self-determination preserved.

There are those who have become so pacified by the Pacification Program (the ET Intervention’s program of persuasion and influence aimed at disarming people’s awareness and discernment of the Intervention in order to render humanity passive and compliant), that they truly cannot see the reality despite all the evidences and data gathered over the past sixty years, and the warnings of our allies and the Angelic Presence. They cannot discern; they cannot think for themselves.

You’re absolutely correct in saying that “no one who has been influenced/brainwashed thinks of themselves as influenced/brainwashed.”

Until you have experienced God and God’s love, perhaps God doesn’t exist for you. Until you have experienced the Angelic Presence and the Angelic Presence’s love, the Angelic Presence doesn’t exist for you. Because you don’t desire to experience the Angelic Presence, you will not attempt to reclaim Knowledge (the deeper intelligence God has placed within you which enables you to “hear” the Angelic Presence’s communications, not in a voice); you will not prepare; you will not sincerely seek assistance from the Angelic Presence. The Angelic Presence will not impose on you to do so, either. Then you would be on your own, just the way you wanted to. I’m certainly not going to impose anything upon you.

However, not only you but all people must become aware of the reality of ET Intervention that is taking place in this world, and take actions to thwart the Intervention, for otherwise, the humanity will lose its freedom and its self-determination to extraterrestrial races.

This is not about any religion.

It is about human freedom.

--------------------------
Freedom & The Alien Presence

An urgent message about the challenge to freedom and the great promise for humanity from The Allies of Humanity.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=176416225756226

Well, How are you Stud? I see your at it again  :)

You - Because you don’t desire to experience the Angelic Presence  

I am sure there are loads of people, on this site, that as children, prayed and prayed and prayed - and what do you know - to no avail.

I prayed for Somalia and Ethiopia and for children in India when they contracted Polio and Leprosy, which by they way, is just about eradicated thanks to Science. Children are still starving in Somalia and Ethiopia, not because of aliens, but because of dictators greed and need for power.

If Marshall has a direct link - could you ask him to pray for all the starving children of the world, and children as young as nine years old, who are being used as human bombs, because they are being told they will survive a bomb blast - of the children soldiers who are being taught how to walk up to someone - in all of the innocent of a nine year old, and cut their throat.

You - The Angelic Presence will not impose on you to do so, either. Then you would be on your own, just the way you wanted to. I’m certainly not going to impose anything upon you.

Scare tactics - cowardly - It's the same if you don't believe in god or jesus, there will be repercussions - it's up to you.

It is feasible, but I don't know, that with such a vast universe, there just may be life on another planet. Huge - and impossible jump - from seeing aliens or alien ships to your lovely marshall hearing voices in his head.

Have you ever heard of SETI - Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence - should be part of your education Stud - there are over 5 million computers world wide involved in this search since 1999 - and guess what - not one thing has been found relating to ANY UFO's of any persuasion. If something, anything,  had been found in any way shape or form, at least one person out of 5 million, would have told the world abut it - think of Julian Assange 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SETI@home

Why, did you say, god made aliens smarter than humans?

Have you heard of a star fish, that when it loses a tentacle, is grows another one - how cool is that. god didn't allow humans to be able to do that - why not - he preferred star fish to humans maybe?

No god - no aliens - no angelic presence - charlatan in charge of gullible people.

I know, I know, you won't answer my questions - because you have no answers -  funny that :)

Hello again Dear Stud - 

Until you have experienced God and God’s love, perhaps God doesn’t exist for you.

This is not about religion - believing in god is a religion - this is the marshall summers religion - then if this is not about god, then who is the initial driving force? Doesn't follow dear Stud.

The deeper intelligence God has place within you which enables you to 'hear the angelic presence's communications, not a voice.

Everybody hears a voice in their head - it is called thinking - and your lovely Marshall really just has a very good imagination, and convinced other people, just like you, it is from god, through an angelic presence. Sad really :(

People on this site ask about your personal life, your family etc. because they are concerned for you - no ulterior motive, just concern, and I see no reason for your bio to be private, and hiding behind a pseudonym. What are you scared of?

Once again, don't worry about answering - 'cause there aren't any :)

I was reading your postings - you really must stop copying and pasting - it doesn't help your cause - just a thought - and have been reading i want to believe, what a lovely, tolerant person you are, and found the lovely marshall is grooming his son to take over, what a surprise.

Watched a video of said son - aaaggghhhh!!!!

Your group is following the word of desert, uneducated, tribal men etc. etc.

What is it with these people. If god is not going to send you to hell, then it is the aliens. It is always about fear. If god is so smart, when did he make the aliens, and why did he make them smarter than humans? It is really sad that some people are so gullible that they believe this tripe. This man Muhammad was sent to deliver a message? Muhammad was a war monger, a slave owner, he and his men kept women as slaves and sex slaves, Muhammad married a nine year old girl, and we are supposed to revere this man as a messenger from god.

What is terrifying that these people believe all this evil, in the name of the man, Marshall Summers, and now his son, for control? for ego? exiguous testiculus? what is it that drives these men???

They belong to a very long list of charlatans.

No god = no aliens = no angelic voices = Roll on Rapture.

How are you Stud :)

I was reading this and decided I have lived too long and just want to be put out of my misery before the world is completely taken over by the crackpot used car salesmen of religious leaders... ~_~

I know, I know - I think a lot of them were also ex used carpet salespeople - and the leaders of this cult are bone bags.

@ Student of Knowlwdge

You seem like a fairly intelligent individual.

I am not sure of your present age but I would wager a bet that, in the future, after your Wallace friend has deceased, you will come to the unsettling realization that you have been manipulated and duped. When this occurs try not to be too hard on yourself. Chalk it up to another of life's wonderful learning experiences. You will be all the more wiser for it. Reality is not so bad after all.

Ed,

MV Summers is already bringing his son along as the heir to the cult empire.  According to their website, the son is beginning to learn to recognize the "voices" he began hearing at a young age.  It took MV Summers many years (decades) to recognize the voices as aliens, several more years to recognize them as not aliens after all but Angelic.  His son is being brought up to speed very quickly which may indicate MV Summers has a grim diagnosis and is updating his will.

Self-discovery for this person and this group of followers will not come through the leaderless passing of its guru, but through critical thought alone.

Dear Student,

Once again you ignore my questions when the answers clearly won't support your purpose.  I won't assume to know the answers because false assumption is the theme of this post.  But I will guess the answer to the question of whether MV Summers will be there for you should you be sick or need any kind of support is "no".  But moving on...

You say:

"I have noticed in this threaded discussion is that the bloggers make presumptions, believe their presumptions, and assert their presumptions as true, all based on false assumptions."

Don't you recognize that you (and the rest of the MV Summers flock) are doing just that?  You have presumed (with no supporting evidence) that MV Summers is channeling a message from an Angelic Presence.  Once you presume (or assume) this is fact, it's easy to be confused as to who you are following (the Angelic Presence if your assumption is correct, or MV Summers if your assumption is wrong).

You are accepting your assumption that he is a messenger from God as irrefutable fact first.  What most people here are saying is that this assumption deserves serious questioning and critical thought.

Regarding cults: Yes, priests, nuns, Buddhist monks, Christian monks, etc. are also cultists.  You may not be locked in a compound, but I never said being locked in a compound in some remote area is a descriptor of a cult, you did.  If you assume you are not part of a UFO cult because you aren't holed up somewhere, you are once again functioning on the wrong assumption.

You say: "Have you observed the world around recently? Do you see people becoming so easily seduced by easy money that they would do anything to acquire it, no matter how much their actions deviate from the path to Knowledge, the path to God? " 

This isn't a recent observation!  All of human history is filled with such people.  This is not greed influenced by mind controlling ETs, it's greed influenced by human nature, societal pressures, as you say corporate advertising, etc. But it's certainly not a recent characteristic of the humanity.  And it doesn't take a "deeper knowledge" as taught by MV Summers to rid oneself of this greed. 

You say: "The humanity can unite and declare its sovereignty over this solar system, so that the ET Intervention cannot come near the planet physically. Indeed, that is exactly what the humanity needs to do first."

My question about why the benevolent ones would leave now regards just this.  What's to stop the meanie ETs from taking us over without our consent?  Why don't the good guys stick around to police the scene just in case the bad guys decide to break Greater Community law.?

You say: "What all the ufologists, scientists, abductees, and UFO witnesses couldn’t possibly figure out (why, what, and how – why the ETs are here, what they want, and how they are carrying their activities) were clarified like missing pieces in a puzzle, by the Allies of Humanity and the New Message from God."

The MV Summers explanation is just another unverifiable sci-fi story (mostly gleaned directly from other sci-fi and new-age authors) molded over time to fit the times we are in.  Here's another explanation for UFO sightings and abductions (of course first I will for these purposes assume that UFOs are in our skies and abductions are happening).  UFOs are actually time travelling machines from our future, sent back in time to retrieve fragments of human DNA that have mutated out of future earthling DNA through thousands or millions of years of evolution.  Disease is beginning to ravage our future planet and resistance to many of these diseases lies only in our (ancient to them) DNA.  Does this sound implausible?  Not really, right?  Assume that time travel is possible and the means by which are discovered in the future and virtually anything can be invented to explain UFO sightings and abductions.  

The point is if you start with a false assumption (time travel is possible or MV Summers is delivering a message from God) then everything that follows is easily explained.  Science, and all critical thought, makes no assumptions.  For broad acceptance in the scientific community, theories must be proven.  

The community of atheists here do not assume God, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, etc, to be either deities or prophets with godly messages because there is no proof.  In fact there is overwhelming proof against such godly messages (such as evolution vs. biblical creation).  

Student, without proof, you are "devoted to reclaiming Knowledge and fulfilling my purpose in this world." based on a presumption ( or false assumption) that MV Summers is channeling a message from God.

Use your critical mind if you are still free enough to do so, and direct it toward the foundation of your faith first.

Hi I-want-to-believe,

There have been many people who have witnessed UFOs, and been abducted by ET Intervention over the course of last six decades.  That is, a few races from the Greater Community of Worlds are already within our world carrying out activities covertly unbeknownst to the majority of the humanity.  There are many people who have deep unsettling feelings because the pressure of Great Waves of Change that has been building up, and the events of which are continuing to happen, and will worsen in the near future.  These are the underlying premises which are repeatedly mentioned in the Teachings of the New Message from God, which encompass many aspects of life. 

People can feel what is occurring in the world, so the New Message from God resonates deep within them, for it speaks to Knowledge within them, the deeper intelligence God has placed within each of us.  However, the Wisdom in the New Message from God cannot be felt or known, if all people do is denigrate it before even reading a single line of any Teachings.  You may wish to doubt the authenticity of the Message as transmitted from the Angelic Presence, if you cannot experience the Angelic Presence yourself.  You cannot believe in the Angelic Presence; you can only experience it, then you will know.

Regarding Marshall…..What you assume about Marshall is false assumptions.  If you doubt him as the Messenger, you would have to provide concrete reasons.  Listen to the Teachings of the New Message from God.  Read the Teachings of the New Message from God.  They have the Power of God.  If the Wisdom in the Teachings truly does not resonate deep within you, then perhaps you are not ready yet to receive the Wisdom.  However, to say that he’s creating an empire out of the New Message from God is absurd; I assure you he is a very humble man with no worldly ambitions of any sort, financial or socially or in any other arenas.  The donations from the public and the profits made from selling the books go to (as all non-profit organizations must) the works in spreading the words, for the humanity must be warned, and time is of the essence.  Nobody knows it better than Marshall and those who work close to him for this purpose; nobody knows it better than how much time the humanity has.

The Angelic Presence has prophesized that within less than 20 years, the humanity’s destiny will be determined: either to emerge into the Greater Community of Worlds as a free race or to fall under the ET Intervention as subjugates, and that the world will be unrecognizable due to the Great Waves of Change.  Note that these ET Collectives are established on a strict hierarchy; the ETs are utterly controlling and controlled.  They are genetically modified and manipulated to follow orders stringently like biological robots.  This is what will happen to the humanity if it allows the ET Intervention to conquer this world either inadvertently out of ignorance or intentionally out of foolishness, ambitions, or profits.  Is that what you want for yourself or for the future generations of the humanity?      

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service