Okay, so as you all know... pro-life protesters like to camp outside abortion clinics and harass young women.

My idea... join their protest or make a counter one with parody signs. [think westboro bapist church counter protests lol]

Let's organize a group and stand around and make a lot of noise and hold nonsense signs like these:

"I want to prevent the destruction of little 1/2 inch long babies that look like miniature aliens with tales and lizard stuff"

"You're evil if you want to destroy tiny brainless blobs that won't notice their own death"

"The flying spaghetti monster will boil you in a pot of spagetti sauce for not wanting to be baby factories"

"It's your job to be a mommy that can't feed her baby!"

"Your uterus belongs to us! Resistance is futile!"

Any other ideas? What do you think of a counter protest?

Tags: abortion, anti-choicers, clinic, counter, funny, harrassment, parody, pro-lifers, protest, protesters, More…signs

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it depends on when and where you do it.  Counter-protests outside of abortion clinics seems like it would exacerbate the issue for women who are already having difficulty going in.  It would draw more noise and attention to something that deserves some respect and privacy.

well said

I once marched at the head of a "pro-life" parade with some friends. We carried a banner reading, "Idiots Next Half Mile."

That's hillarious! lmao

join their protest or make a counter one with parody signs.

Brilliant and hilarious! Almost a shame we don't have protesters at our abortion clinics in Australia.

I want to prevent the destruction of little 1/2 inch long babies that look like miniature aliens with tales and lizard stuff

tails*... unless the spelling mistake was part of the parody?

You're evil if you want to destroy tiny brainless blobs that won't notice their own death

In the words of NOFX: "Clam's have feelings too!"

Another thing you could is to quote other bible passages contradicting the message of the original protesters....Gaytor just posted this: http://www.thinkatheist.com/profiles/blogs/where-life-actually-begi...

Kris is probably right though... don't want to draw more attention to the abortion clinic protesters... maybe you could lure them away?

I once marched with pro-lifers outside a clinic with a big sign reading "Sex After Menopause is Disgusting and Sinful" (Pope Paul X)

Sign idea:Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.

Brilliant!

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service