I've been Atheist off and on for about 4 or 5 years, pretty decided on it now. I came here after trying to make friends on Christian site (Christianchat.com) and was banned for being bisexual. Typical Christians. I love art and music, and I love meeting new people and discussing philosophy, regardless of their religious choice. :)  

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, welcome to TA. Did I read that correctly, christianchat.com banned you from their site for being bisexual ? If that is the case then I do not think I need to add anything in the way of negative comments about the various evils and hypocrisy of religion, it rather speaks for itself. I am sure you will find us more tolerant here, I am lesbian and no one has asked me to leave yet !

Nina van der Roos

It's really not surprising but sucks anyways because I made a couple friends who weren't Christian there. Sure I'll make lots more here :D

Welcome!

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 16 minutes ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service