While going to the Creation Museum's Facebook page and riffing the photos ,such as the photo of Velociraptor where i placed the riff "Who dun took muh feathers?" i was asked a question by a creationist that i must say is the most bizarre and possibly most idiotic thing a creationist has ever said or asked.

Here it is...

"If evolution was true how can you explain aliens? How did they evolve from monkeys when they aren't from earth? God had to have created them."

I was in utter shock at the amazing idiocy of the statement and was not surprised when the admins deleted all the questions people were asking that i was answering. I went back and told him i could not answer a question that was written with such a earth-shattering amount of illogic and idiocy.

That takes the no-prize as my most bizarre statement by a creationist. Do any of you have any equally bizarre?

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no wonder this person is a theist....
Dumber than a bag of hammers?
Smart as a bag of rocks?
An intellect rivaled only by garden tools?
Depriving some village of its idiot?
Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse?
Would lose a debate with a doorknob?
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel?

Okay, I'll stop now.
That was Wendy Wright. (sp? Right maybe?) Odd co-incidence isn't it?
I don't think it's unreasonable to surmise, given the evidence, that aliens have evolved from peanut butter. Either that or tofu.
Spot on, brother.
lol
The shockwave of dumb just blew my hair back, and 1,100 miles away... and what's that smell? Crap! It's my retinas!

OW!!! My mind hurts!
Sure... enjoy! Just be sure to attribute... jk ;)
lol, loving the peanut butter jar discussion. Did they leave it out for millions of years first ?
Actually, it's more like 10 billion. Not to mention it's about a trillion times smaller than earth, and lacking in who knows how many elements. ugh. According to his logic, I should expect that possibly my chair might one day start walking. facepalm.
I didnt want to turn this into a scientific research, but thanks for the info :)
"If evolution was true how can you explain aliens? How did they evolve from monkeys when they aren't from earth? God had to have created them."

Do you know what annoys me the most about this question? It's that the person has no idea at all how random mutations + oodles of time + unique environmental pressures create new forms of life that don't have predictable final causes or forms. They think that every form of life is supposed to evolve predictably to a specific form (us). How can they not understand such a simple concept?

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service