Joining or signing into Think Atheist is about to get a lot easier.
One-click easy.

We're excited to announce that we'll be rolling out Social Sign-In today, which allows our members to sign up or sign in to Think Atheist via Facebook,
Google or Yahoo.

Signing Up

Previously, signing up for Think Atheist required entering an email address, choosing a password and filling in some basic information. Now, all that can be done with just a couple of clicks. When potential members join Think Atheist using Facebook, Google or Yahoo, they will not need to create an additional password to keep track of.

Their name and email will also be automatically retrieved, without needing to type it in. Better yet, if a member signs up with Facebook, their birthdate, gender, profile photo and (later this month) location will be pulled as well, if the network has added those profile
questions.

Signing In

We have made signing in to Think Atheist incredibly simple too. Previously, members needed to first click the "Sign In" link, then type in their email address and password on the following page and click "Sign In" again.

Now, all it takes is a click. On the Sign Up/Sign In box in the top-right corner of Think Atheist, members will now see an icon for each service.

If a signed-out member clicks on the icon of the service they used to join, they'll be signed in right away — no extra steps or clicks needed. It's hard to get easier than that.

Enjoy and please let me know if you have any problems! :]

PS Twitter is next on the sign up list. I will update that here once that is ready to launch.

Tags: Sign-On

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What about a sign in for twitter?
As I said in the post, "PS Twitter is next on the sign up list. I will update that here once that is ready to launch."

So be on the look out here.
Well, what I sort of meant was "can we associate the account we do have with a twitter account at a later date"... My fault.

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service