I am a Christian theist, and I am inviting atheists to talk with me about the nose in our face.

I read this text in your website:

[quote] Think Atheist is your safe place to come out and learn how to have a dialog with friends, family, and strangers about your belief that the world was not created but is in its current state because of complicated and beautifully unguided processes. [/quote]

You are saying that the nose came about by unguided processes?

Pachomius

Views: 246

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Proboscisist bigot!
Artifical Selection even.
Now THAT'S intelligent design! :)

Proboscisist bigot!

LMAO!

Looks like Jimmy Durante was a monkey's uncle.

Sure. What is the evidence of guidance to persuade me otherwise? And did you bring a Pancake/Croissant with you, because that sounds good.
I'm with you, Gaytor. Pancake Croissants sound delicious.
Yeah, that's what we're saying. Shouldn't that be pretty obvious from the part where it says "unguided processes"?
I guess that depends on how far one takes the term 'unguided'. It is not apparently guided by some external, supernatural force or sentient will.

Hopefully my reply was sufficiently unproductive. Welcome to the site.
I am replying to you all, even though I have not read all your posts, because they are all substantially the same, very frivolous.

-------------------

Dear atheists, we must start from facts.

Now, can you show me a fact of an unguided process that has produced something useful like the nose in our face?

In your whole life to the present you have seen many facts in your everyday life, surely you must have seen unguided processes that have produced something that is useful to you and still around.

That is what I have always noticed with atheists, they are always manipulating concepts and words to reach conclusions, which intelligent people immediately see to be weird or very questionable.

Okay, get me some facts from your everyday life in the world and in your personal existence, which are facts of unguided processes producing something as useful as the nose in our face.

I have not read all your posts here, except the first few ones; because most of you are always into frivolities, nothing indicative of intelligent thinking on facts.

Very clever at manipulating concepts and words to fool yourselves, and imagine that you can fool other people whose intelligence is still intact and immune to self-deceit.

------------------

[ Suggestion to the owners and operators of this forum, please install the preview function prior to for posting. ]

Pancake Croissant
Aww you're pompous and unintelligent. How sweet.
ROFL!

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 50 minutes ago. 94 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service