I made this discussion to /vent some...

My plight is simply that chiropractors do more harm than good. One of my girlfriends says she swears by hers and I am sure you all have friends that say the same thing.

My problem with my girlfriend is that she has been going for over 6 years and still complains about the same back problems. 

I got into an argument with her about it and finished with,

"Cracking your bones to cure your ailments is ridiculous!"

I then hung up on her. 

I am just worried about my girlfriend as she is actually doing irreparable harm to her body. 

1. What is your view on chiropractors?
  2. Do you go to a chiropractor on a regular basis? Why? 
  3. Have you been injured or are suffering from ailments from a chiropractor visit?
  4. How can so many people be duped by fake "science"? Is it because people are inherently more trusting of someone in a white lab coat?
  5. Why is there nothing being done to stop this quackery?! 
  6. Ask your own question!

Ever time I hear the world, "spinal adjustments"… it just makes me angry! 

/ventoff

Tags: chiropractors

Views: 639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dale here you go. Homeopathy cures are useless. The End.

I think Steve is a member here on TA  He has some great videos.

Good video. Thanks Jason. 

I've heard from doctors that it's mostly bunk - I dunno.

Way back in my day I had serious back issues so I tried a chiropractor for a few weeks until he severely hurt me.  A few days later I told him that his "adjustment" did more damage than good but he was too busy flirting with some female patient and did it to me again.  I was done with that crap.  Later I discovered that I had a compressed L4 L5 and no amount of cracking is going to fix that.

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service