Hey guys!

I just wanted to give everyone a shout out and say THANK YOU! Thank you for making Think Atheist what it is today!

So lets cut to the chase, I am moving from Dallas Texas to Annapolis Maryland. But I plan to keep you guys in the loop on the trip with live video streams via Qik through my phone.

Here is the first vid:

So again you can check out the stream Via: http://qik.com/thinkatheist as well :]

If you have any questions while I am gone feel free to direct them to our wonderful moderators

We will get in (Ramen Noodles willing) Wed.

See you soon!

Morgan Matthew

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck and travel safe! Look out for the green, Jesus billboards.
wish I was moving out of Texas as well:(

Travel safe and enjoy your new home!
wish I was moving out of Texas as well:(

I second this!

Have a great trip, and be on the look-out for some amazing religious billboards in Arkansas and Tennessee.
Have a good trip, Morgan!
Do Annapolis women have big hair like the Dallas women?
Be careful & have a safe trip!
Annapolis? Are you going to the Naval Academy?
MORGAN !! Be careful ! I heard you run over the "vibrating" safety-shoulder of the road. We need you keeping T|A going and can't afford to have you in a ditch somewhere! hahah jkjk Here's to wishing you a happy and successful time in MD. Peace !
You made it, right? How's the weather?
Morgan is moving to my state!?!? Stay safe and enjoy the trip.
Nice, i like it out there in Maryland. Much more laid back than the Texas folk from what i have heard. I used this moving site to find a mover to move the tens of thousands of breakable things i had. Maryland Movers
We still don't believe.

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service