With Cameron and Comfort giving out 50,000 free copies of Origin of Species will that stupid introduction, I was thinking, what if we did the same thing with the bible? Include a oh, say, 150 page "introduction" to the bible explaining that its not real, its violent, how many people have died because of this book, overwhelming evidence of life contrary to what it says, etc..
Watch CNN show up and let the fun begin!

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not surprised in the least.
WHAT?! Banana Man isn't full of original thoughts and ideas?! I'M SHOCKED AND APPALLED!
Yep, no surprise there.
Sooo why hasn't someone actually come out and charged him with plagiary? In high school and college, they're always emphasizing what a serious crime this is; students are expelled and it is unlikely any other institution will accept them. Also, authors can be sued and charged as criminals for this. What gives? Why is it ONLY be noted in no-name blogs? (not that the writers aren't talented or don't have a huge following, but... )

Lol!
Good idea but definitely an undertaking. The Bible is a little larger than Origin of Species, but I commend anyone who'd have the patience to pull it off. Oh what an uproar that would be!!!
Do it with the Jefferson Bible. A good chunk of the work is done removing all the supernatural; plus this would shorten it up quite a bit.
Plus...he's a Founding Father! They practically worship those guys.

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service