NFL Football 2013 is nearly here. Rather than join public leagues with random players, this year I figured we just might have 8 or 10 NFL football fans on Think Atheist who might be interested in starting a league of our own. I have no clue what the level of interest might be like, but we'll see.

If you're into it, come and join the Think Atheist league on Yahoo. There's no official affiliation with the people who bring you Think Atheist, it's just been assigned the same moniker based on our common interests here.

Sign-ups are first-come, first-served. All are welcome to join, but please do not join unless you can commit to run your team for the entire regular season, which lasts through December 2013, since an abandoned team may spoil the fun for others.

The draft will be LIVE and is currently set for Saturday, August 24, at 7:30 PM EST. If you can't attend the draft you can set your team to be picked automatically.

Good luck, coach!

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One sign-up already. W00t!

Can I monitor and not play? I used to be a big fan of football, but haven't gotten into it for years. I have never played fantasy anything. (except D&D)

Sure, although it would be more fun if you played! What's at stake, win or lose, after all?

Another TA member has joined. There are seven slots left.

If you do sign up please post here and let everyone know who you are, unless of course you're keeping your identity a secret (to mess with our heads) as part of your strategy. ;)

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 8 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service