Okay! Prepare yourself! The video you are about to see is so ridiculous that you may die laughing!!! Skycomet and the makers of this video take no responsibility if that happens!!! Enjoy... Jesus Camp Gone Wild!!!

Any thoughts, or are you so braindead after that Christian brainwashing session that you can't say anything? LOL!

Tags: Christians Gone Wild, Crazy theists, Jesus Freaks

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't these people are from america lol

yes they are.

As a Christian, this saddens me a lot. :(

If you want Christianity to survive, then it is liberal and moderate christians like you that must stand up and publicly denounce this as loud as we do. Other Christians will listen to you far more than they will listen to us.

These people need padded rooms.

I had a friend in college that was a fundie Christian. I just saw him again after a couple years. We hung out and somehow this movie came up in conversation. It turns out that he saw this movie and immediately disassociated himself from his church and is now an atheist.

There is no greater force for turning away Christians than fundamentalists

These people are vile.  Just look at the fear and guilt in those kids faces when that creature tells them they are basicly evil.  It boils my blood to see this shit, because at one point I was one of those kids.  Its fucked up nostalgia lol.

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service