Okay! Prepare yourself! The video you are about to see is so ridiculous that you may die laughing!!! Skycomet and the makers of this video take no responsibility if that happens!!! Enjoy... Jesus Camp Gone Wild!!!

Any thoughts, or are you so braindead after that Christian brainwashing session that you can't say anything? LOL!

Tags: Christians Gone Wild, Crazy theists, Jesus Freaks

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Faking it: Isn't that what speaking in tongues is?
Well obviously, but I don't think a lot of people realize they're faking it.
Well, I feel sorry for those people, then.
I nearly shot water out of my nose at 6:35 when that little girl is walking around on Kleenex duty.
Hilarious in a very sad way. It's all normal to her.

This was basically every church service that I ever went to. I couldn't begin to tell you the horror stories. Though, these kids are in casual clothes. I would have been, literally, beaten if I tried to leave the house without my dress clothes on for church. It makes me relieved to be away from all of that absolute craziness.
If you ask me it takes a special mind to question this kind of stuff and dare to deny it and since believers have more children religion will prevail,or am I to pessimistic?
All horror aside, a bit of humor for me..

The holy cleansing water of God is bottled by Nestle in Montana.

Funny, don't remember that being part of their sales pitch.
How does a priest make Holy Water? He boils HELL out of it.
I have the whole of this movie. It should be classed as HORROR. Yet I was brainwashed as a Roman Catholic. I was taught how to go to Confession by a Nun with a large cane and made to tell my sins to the whole class.

Roman Catholics are NOT alowwed to question.. The Roman Catholic Church has crazy beliefs like eating Jesus in a piece of bread and praying to a dead guy on a stick.

I just feel for those poor kids in the hands of that witch Rev. Bekky. I'd like to ask her how much she charges to haunt a house.
Isn't that in the United CHRISTIAN States of America?
I couldn't finish this video. It made me feel so bad for those children... I mean, with my understanding of psychology (which is pretty pathetic, to be honest), what they were doing looked like child abuse.
I agree. I could not watch this entire video. Though I never resorted to fear-mongering, I am ashamed that I once taught Sunday school to kids of this age. When I started the clip, I figured I would get a good laugh but I was tortured inside that adults abuse impressionable children like this. If adults want to act childish and believe in myths, it is their right. But it is abusive to tell children, in essence, "Believe in Santa Claus or burn in hell."
This movie terrified me, watching it. I thought I was being indoctrinated, but it was nothing like this. Speaking in tongues, how on Earth is that "praising God" if you can't do it in your own language? That's something else, how is this NOT a cult?

Watching the entire movie, you feel that Levi, a little boy they feature in the movie as an upcoming preacher, is a smart kid, but without proper books and a fear of pursuing knowledge that may be "forbidden" is simply being used for his gift to retain knowledge and make it easier to understand. That kid could have been a wonderful teacher, or scientist, or anything else.

But instead, this happens. Makes me sick.

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service