It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

So I'm sure we all have Facebook friends that post crazy, amusing, disturbing things about god. So what are the worst or most amusing things that you have seen? That and do you ever respond to these posts or just ignore them or even just delete people from your friends list? Furthermore how have other people reacted to your own posts about Atheism or subjects that might go against the faith of friends or family?

Tags: crazy, cringe, disturbing, facebook, god, jesus, media, on, posts, social

Views: 3525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Raptor Jesus is a classic that is for sure!

I've seen a photo similar to that said something about "Islam is a Religion of Peace...Right" Followed by something talking about how accepting Jesus will save us from the "Evil Muslims" Another case of someone that has not bothered to read their own book of faith before making statement about how much more violent another's faith is.  

I'd like to find a picture of Crusaders sacking cities of the "Holy Land", with depictions of rape and murder of the civilians. Just to point out the hypocrisy in that kind of thinking.

I hadn't really thought about it before, but does anyone know of some kind of depiction of the sort? Not necessarily the rape scene, but definitely along those lines?

You could have posted something about her god killing all the firstborns of Egypt or any of his other murderous rampages

How about murders in the bible, Devil 10, god 6,000,000.

Loving God for sure...

You could post the famous photo of the vulture standing behind a starved child just waiting to take a piece out of it.  This makes god happy as it allows Christians to provide assistance for these children, in between finding the car keys in answer to their prayers.

This picture?

Yeah that's one of those photos where you can ask sooo is this part of god's plan? Perhaps we need a new planer eh?

That poor child.  I hate this circumstance.  Never knew the photographer died from depression but he had to have seen a lot of this type of tragedy.

Ferocious defense of and rants about creationism and pro-life nonsense makes me cringe. Usually just ignore them though. Not worth the effort arguing with ppl that believe that much in that stuff.

There are some family members where I just had to hide their status updates from my feed because they were posting non stop Jesus non-sense. I couldn't take it anymore I kept finding myself starting some page long responses that I ended up just saying to myself nevermind and not posting them.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What a ride!

Started by Strass Strass in Small Talk 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 9 hours ago. 52 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by _Robert_ 9 hours ago. 82 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service