It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

So I'm sure we all have Facebook friends that post crazy, amusing, disturbing things about god. So what are the worst or most amusing things that you have seen? That and do you ever respond to these posts or just ignore them or even just delete people from your friends list? Furthermore how have other people reacted to your own posts about Atheism or subjects that might go against the faith of friends or family?

Tags: crazy, cringe, disturbing, facebook, god, jesus, media, on, posts, social

Views: 3471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to burst your god hating bubble here but your friend is "trusting Got to help us". I can only assume Got is a person since they have a capital "G"!

I was messing with links and found this facebook page.

Kissing Fish

It calls itself a page for Christians who don't like Christianity.  If religious people head down the path these posters appear to want it to, then I guess I could live alongside them with no real problem.

"I very much like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-- Mohandas Gandhi --

Perfect.

My brother posted this today:

Mark 12:41-44. I love that God takes into account every aspect of our lives. God is a very just judge. No one will be able to boast unfittingly or complain on that day of judgment. I pray that I will be reminded to use my many resources to their full potential.

Especially those little African children, who will no doubt be happy that they were able to starve to death, in order to feed god's vultures.

He is my brother and I love him (usually) but sometimes I want to take a crowbar to his head because honestly I think that is the only way to get some sense in there.

Whut's FaceBook?

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 182 Replies

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.