It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

So I'm sure we all have Facebook friends that post crazy, amusing, disturbing things about god. So what are the worst or most amusing things that you have seen? That and do you ever respond to these posts or just ignore them or even just delete people from your friends list? Furthermore how have other people reacted to your own posts about Atheism or subjects that might go against the faith of friends or family?

Tags: crazy, cringe, disturbing, facebook, god, jesus, media, on, posts, social

Views: 3493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff Buckley's version doesn't carry that last verse, Robert, and I hadn't seen it before, so thanks for posting that.

And how come there is war and rebellion in heaven?  Wouldn't that spoil the atmosphere?

Here's my epic Facebook adventure with my hairdresser;s cousin:

http://youknowhowweirdweis.blogspot.com/2012/04/reality-check.html

I read it.  I read the whole damn thing.  Where is my cookie?  Where is your trophy for sticking out that conversation?  My, that woman was condescending.  I wish I had the opportunity to ask her about her "experiences" and knowing God.  Does he speak to you? What language does he use? Has he got an accent? Can you see him?  Does he prefer togas or going buff?  Lol, I mean come on!  The closest I ever came to "proof" of an interaction with God was experiencing a well-timed coincidence.  The rest of my "relationship" was one-sided internal conversations (prayer), hoping for a response, trying to interpret life events as a response, and interminable waiting.  How does this woman think that is anything like an actual give-and-take relationship?  Maybe she does have delusions and halucinates a response.  She seemed pretty convinced.

Haha yes, maybe god gave the thief my friend's car because they needed it more than her.  You know, like Robin Hood. I also hope my friend called the cops and thanked them for their help.  The friend who posted this was not religious at all back in high school.  She actually was one of the first people who made me question the belief that I had to be Catholic to be a good person.  Crazy how things change.

Sorry to burst your god hating bubble here but your friend is "trusting Got to help us". I can only assume Got is a person since they have a capital "G"!

I was messing with links and found this facebook page.

Kissing Fish

It calls itself a page for Christians who don't like Christianity.  If religious people head down the path these posters appear to want it to, then I guess I could live alongside them with no real problem.

"I very much like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-- Mohandas Gandhi --

Perfect.

Especially those little African children, who will no doubt be happy that they were able to starve to death, in order to feed god's vultures.

Whut's FaceBook?

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service