Truth is, if there was solid evidence for the existence of God, it then would be a point of fact with no room for faith.

Therefore is it possible that the continued neutrality is being sustain by God for our benefit?

Views: 3803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The other day I realized that reflection in the mirror looked just like me.

(now that one really IS no coincidence...)

Coincidences happen. If you wait long enough, you'll notice one that supports just about any supposed "prophesy" or anything else you choose to have faith in.

See Nostradamus for examples.

Just noticing coincidences after the fact doesn't prove anything. I would challenge you to make a prediction or predictions here, publicly, before it actually happens. Show us how faith really works. Your hits go up, the more predictions you make, so feel free to make as few or as many predictions as you feel comfortable with.

I am document in college (1975)  as predicting the rise of the EU.

Here are my current predictions.:

• Turkey will be assimulated into the EU
  • Russia will reinstate the Romanov monarchy as the prominents of the Russian Orthodox Church grows. It will eventually be in union with the EU even as the schism between the Orthodox rite and Latin rite is healed.
  • The tormoil and instability in Northern Africa will lead to a military union.
  • Marian falsehood and apparitions will continue to increase and spawn unity between the rites.
  • Despite the resurrection of the Romanov monarchy in Russia, a Fuhrer, Czar and Emperor shall arise that will uproot the Romanovs, and the Hapsburgs and  Bourbons of Europe and will exalt himself above all.

OK Nostradamus, if you say so --

pax vobiscum,
archaeopteryx
www.in-His-own-image.com

Thank you.

In the interest of effectiveness and accuracy of predictions:

• Turkey in the EU doesn't sound to me unreasonable or like a special revelation that would prove some kind of uniquely divine knowledge; can you add any surprising details?
  • I assume you mean "prominence", not prominents?
  • Unity in Northern Africa doesn't sound like a stretch to me either, because widespread instability can lead to a widespread power vacuum, possibly conquerable by an oil-rich oligarchy or two (whether it be enabled by a more oil-rich, unified Islam despotism, and/or even China, if they keep increasingly investing in African resources); can you add any surprising details?

As for your Russian-related predictions and Marian stuff, I have to admit I don't know enough history to determine how special or unexpected they are. But at least it's written here now for the world to see.

I know they raise chickens, sheep and pigs in the EU, but I have no idea about turkeys. I wouldn't think so, since goose is more popular.. 

The Patriarch of the Orthodox Church has resided in Istanbul (Constantinople )  for near two millennium. Constantinople and Rome, seats of the Latin and Orthodox Rites, both sit on seven hills and constitute the horns of the Beast that looked like the Lamb but spoke like a dragon. Spiritually, these cities have continued their rule in the fragmented Christian Roman Empire. They also will be critical and have been critical in rise of the Empire (The EU is the precursor ). These cities will be critical in crowning the future Fuhrer (Caesar, Tzar, Emperor), after the regencies of the Hapsburgs, Bourbons and Romanovs (yet to be reinstated) have been uprooted. 

Return of the Romanov’s!

As reported in the Moscow Times two days ago, the Romanov’s are returning to Russia. It’s something we wrote about last year but is finally coming to fruition. Hermitage 2

They’re not coming back to take over the government and return the capital to Санкт-Петербург (Saint Petersburg). No, members of the Romanov royal family plan to return to Russia to help develop civil society and charitable programs. And according to Alexander Zakatov the director of the Romanov Emperor House Chancery, they have no plans to make a claim to restore the monarchy.

Not that a restored monarchy, much in the way of the United Kingdom for example, would be a bad idea. He went on to say that “coming to its native land, working in cultural, charitable and other nonpolitical programs for Russia’s benefit — that is what the house (of Romanov) is able and indebted to do.”

Zakatov represents Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna and members of her family, who live in Madrid, the city where she and her son Georgy Mikhailovich were born. Her family members are relatives of Russia’s last tsar, Nicholas II, and they fled to Finland during the 1917 Revolution.

In October 2008, the Supreme Court declared Nicholas II and his family to be victims of political repression. Nicholas II abdicated the throne in March 1917, and he, his wife and their five children were executed by Bolshevik soldiers in the basement of a merchant house in Yekaterinburg in 1918.

While most contemporary Romanovs live in Western Europe, the chancellery has an office in Moscow as a nongovernmental organization. As the Mendeleyev Report wrote in October 2008, Restoration of the dynasty has been whispered about in quiet Kremlin hallway conversations for some time.  But no one really takes these things too seriously.  However one well known Russian journalist/writer shared privately his hunch that Mr. Putin might be using the rehabilitation of the royal family as a basis for eventual restoration of the Russian Empire.

By replacing the current Russian Federation Constitution with one that restores some form of monarchy, the Kremlin could continue the bolstering of Russian pride and culture while at the same time issuing a call to former Russian nations/republics to rejoin the Federation.

Given that Russia was governed in tandem with the Tsar’s, and the Russian Orthodox Church providing political stability along the way, perhaps the first step was the accomplishment of the family of Tsar Nicholas II as minor saints back in 2000.

The second step to such a plan would be rehabilitation of the Romanov name–and that officially began in 2008.  Naturally any political restoration would come with the understanding that a Romanov dynasty be willing to accept some form of very limited (figurehead) power and the government would be run by the current set of Kremlin leaders.

Imagine the national prestige of having a Romanov in a figurehead capacity, living in the imperial city of Saint Petersburg in one of the Winter palaces or even at the summer residence in the palaces of Tsarskoe Selo.

No matter what is planned inside the secretive hallways of the Kremlin, the most important event is the one which should come next, according to Edvard Radzinsky, a Russian historian and the author of “The Last Tsar: The Life and Death of Nicholas II.”

Mr. Radzinsky points out that “We have two graves that symbolize the revolution: the dirty hole into which the royal family were thrown, and the mausoleum of the one who ordered this,” he said, referring to Lenin’s brick pyramid on Red Square.

“The closing of the first grave,” he said, “should lead to the closing of the second.”

We can only agree.

Rom

~ by mendeleyev on 30/06/2009.

House of Oldenburg
Country Grand Duchy of Oldenburg, Russian Empire, Kingdom of Denmark, Kingdom of Norway, Kingdom of Sweden, Kingdom of Greece, Duchy of Saxe-Lauenburg, Duchy of Schleswig-Holstein
Titles Emperor of Russia
King of Denmark
King of Norway
King of Sweden
King of Greece
King of Iceland
Grand Duke of Oldenburg
Duke of Saxe-Lauenburg
Duke of Schleswig and Holstein
Founder Christian I
Final sovereign Russia:
Nicholas II of Russia (1894–1917)
Sweden:
Charles XIII of Sweden (1809–18)
Oldenburg:
Friedrich August II (1900–18)
Saxe-Lauenburg:
Christian IX (1864)
Schleswig-Holstein:
Christian IX (1864)
Augustenborg:
Albert (1921–31)
Current head Christoph, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein
Founding 1448
Deposition Russia:
February Revolution 1917
Sweden:
1818 (line extinct)
Greece:
Greek military junta of 1967–1974 1973
Oldenburg:
German Revolution of 1918–1919 1918
Saxe-Lauenburg:
Second Schleswig War 1864
Schleswig-Holstein:
Second Schleswig War 1864
Augustenborg:
1931 (line extinct)
Cadet branches House of Holstein-Gottorp
House of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov
House of Holstein-Gottorp (Swedish line)
House of Augustenburg
House of Glücksburg
House of Windsor

House of Bourbon
Country France, Navarre, Spain, Luxembourg
Ancestral house Capetian Dynasty
Titles King of France
King of Navarre
King of Spain
King of the Two Sicilies
Grand Duke of Luxembourg
Duke of Orléans
Duke of Bourbon
Duke of Vendôme
Duke of Parma
Duke of Seville
Final sovereign France and Navarre:
Charles X (1830)
of the French:
Louis-Philippe I (1830–1848)
Parma:
Roberto I (1854–1859)
Two Sicilies:
Francesco II (1859–1861)
Founding 1268–Robert, Count of Clermont, the sixth son of King Louis IX of France, married Beatrix of Bourbon.
Deposition France and Navarre:
1830: July Revolution
Parma:
1859: Annexation by Kingdom of Sardinia
Two Sicilies:
1861: Italian unification
Cadet branches House of Bourbon (Spanish branch)
House of Bourbon-Parma
House of Bourbon-Parma (Luxembourgish branch)
House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
House of Bourbon-Braganza
House of Bourbon-Orléans
House of Orléans-Braganza
House of Orléans-Galliera

Three Royal bloodlines dominate Europe as prophesied by the book of Daniel and collaborated by the book of the Revelation

House of Burboun

House of Oldenburg

House of Hapsburg

These three "kings" or bloodlines will be completely uproot by the coming Caesar, Czar and Fuhrer of Europe and Asia Minor.

I'm going to ignore the fact the the book of Revelations was only pertinent to the time and is widely regarded by academic, biblical scholars as not being prophecy. Also I'm ignoring the fact that you have decided that the plural "kings" does not refer to three specific kings, but is actually speaking through time, and I'm going to point out something very contradictory to your point:

The Habsburgs haven't been kings since, at the latest, the end of WWI.

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service