Truth is, if there was solid evidence for the existence of God, it then would be a point of fact with no room for faith.

Therefore is it possible that the continued neutrality is being sustain by God for our benefit?

Views: 3793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Michael - What do YOU think about xians going to doctor or hospital, or having operations? Do you think xians could do just as well, by staying home and praying?

100% of what the world knows to be a Christian is unfortunately a casualty of the Roman/ Byzantium falsehood and is deceived. Thus any of these that rely on faith without having their lives right with God are threading on dangerous ground. God is gracious but he does not endorse falsehood.

Yet God is merciful in many instances.

Rome is dead, Italy nearly bankrupt, and Byzantium is barely a memory in ancient history books. You're living in a world that no longer exists, Michael.

BTW, which god would that be? Zeus, Odin, Amurru? I have a list that would extend past the capabilities of this page to hold - to which invisible sky creature could you possibly be referring?

archaeopteryx

"Rome is dead, Italy nearly bankrupt, and Byzantium is barely a memory in ancient history books. You're living in a world that no longer exists, Michael."

To the contrary, in direct fulfillment of the prophecies, The Roman Empire and Byzantium are on the rise. I have spoken volumes on this site about the EU, its expansion eastward, its common currency, (the first time since Emperor Diocletian and the eminent assimulation of Turkey, the former land mass of Byzantium. This despite its fall to the Sultanates and Turks  Constaninople has remained the spiritual center of the Orthodox Church. Both Rome and Constantinople are the two horns of Chrisian Roman Empire.

Collectively, this cities still rule over 1.5 billion people, spiritually. the temporal power is returning, even as we speak.. It was no accident that  the EU was forged by the Treaty of Rome.

Still fearful, Michael - No god to love or hate - no ghosts, no prophesies, no angels, no talking snakes - 

No god to be neutral, or anything else, actually. Just sad people who believe violence is the way forward, war is inevitable. I am not fussed by what any one believes or not believe, it is when it overflows into my life, that it is an affront to me. 

Did your parents hide from you when you were a child, just so you would have 'faith' in their existence. Not just words from a translated book, or words in your head - proof, is needed.

RE: "Did your parents hide from you when you were a child, just so you would have 'faith' in their existence." - good one! So good, I just may steal it --

I have walked into some very wild places in my time that should of had fairies, but did not, upon general inspection. How pure of heart must one be before they become visible? Do they like HOHOs?

If they don't, can I have theirs?

@James Cox - I don't see fairies, but I do see a lovely White Unicorn - so I must be very pure of heart :) or else, someone is stealing my stash.

I MUST be pure of SOMEthing, I'm just not sure on which part of my anatomy it's located --

I know which parts ain't.

Have you been peeking?

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service