Truth is, if there was solid evidence for the existence of God, it then would be a point of fact with no room for faith.

Therefore is it possible that the continued neutrality is being sustain by God for our benefit?

Views: 3705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I-) sleepy

@Michael - RE: "anyone having faith is relegated a fool by the wise of this world as prophesied."

You're only saying that because it's true.

Oohh, can I try?? Can I?

Marco Polo was born on Sept 15. My birthday is Sept 15  - and I lived in China!

Uh oh. [crruuunnnch!] That's the sound of a monkey wrench jamming the gears of reason.

See, William H Taft, Nipsy Russell and Agatha Christie were also born on Sept. 15. As entertaining as it may be, ya don't get to just glom on to the pieces that fit your personal narrative and ignore the bazillions of misses (near and far).

I was born on June 29th just like Garry Busey... so you all better watch out! :D

Simple answer, yes, but why do we care?

Complex answer, please refer to Nelson's post above!

Which god?  If they are all hiding, doesn't that condemn people who are born into the wrong culture?

It can leave most of what is called Christendom in the outer darkness. since hippocrisy abounds.

And now, for an almost completely unrelated diversion...

Pretty hardcore for not growing up in the Hood.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water --

Or, as Monty Python used to say, "And now, for something completely different --"

Sorry.. I can't watch a suburban geek girl attempting to rap. 

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Prophetic Delusions

Started by Amanda Mrakovich in Small Talk. Last reply by Amanda Mrakovich 1 minute ago. 7 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service