Truth is, if there was solid evidence for the existence of God, it then would be a point of fact with no room for faith.

Therefore is it possible that the continued neutrality is being sustain by God for our benefit?

Views: 4334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Michael - Thank you for answering my comment, that in itself is unusual.

The bible is not a living book - so, how come you are a Christian - where did you get your 'faith' from, if not from the bible. 

it is a dead mistranslation from original tongues with very questionable transliterations and insertions  - absolutely no question, dead from the moment a myriad of different men, from different tribes , over hundreds of years, uneducated, superstitious desert dwellers, who knew how gullible and superstitious other peoples were, and wanted the power and kudos of pretending to be magical, and that they talked to yet another made up god, who is invisible, and who lives in the sky. Your problem is, that now with communication what it is, I as an Atheist, already knew the bible was dead. That is where I get my disbelief from. So many varieties of bible, absolutely. But it is men, who decide I don't like that bit, and that bloke over there doesn't know what he is talking about, so I am going to start my own particular brand. If a bible, any bible, was the truth, the word of god, wouldn't it be obvious. Well, obviously not, so many religions, all with different rules to suit a particular bloke, and his fantasies.

I don't believe in a bible, any bible, or religious book of any kind - all made up myths, that also happen to be truly scary to an Atheist - the violence and hatred these books have caused. So, now one gets, some people following this bit, and disregard the rest, then others, pick this other bit as good, then they discard bits they don't like.

Living oracles of God who must make theire appearance concurrent with the fulfilment of these prophecies - no god, no oracles dead or alive, no ghosts, no elves, no goblins, no devil, no beast, no satan, just gullible, superstitious people who are made to be afraid.

All these religions are perpetuating more violence, more bloodshed, and the really sad thing, there are Atheists in all these arab countries, who are also going to get it in the neck, because of tribal interests, thousands of years old, that are hiding behind their particular book of tripe - three stupid books, and testosterone driven morons.

Here you go, talking about dominance - it's people like you who put your interpretation on things that is the cause of the problem. George Bush believed in Armageddon, so do a lot of Americans, Australians and other rampant xian countries. They don't care what happens, they love war, wiping out people, it is in the bible basher's blood.

"Living oracles of God who must make theire appearance concurrent with the fulfilment of these prophecies - no god, no oracles dead or alive, no ghosts, no elves, no goblins, no devil, no beast, no satan, just gullible, superstitious people who are made to be afraid.

All these religions are perpetuating more violence, more bloodshed, and the really sad thing, there are Atheists in all these arab countries, who are also going to get it in the neck, because of tribal interests, thousands of years old, that are hiding behind their particular book of tripe - three stupid books, and testosterone driven morons.

Here you go, talking about dominance - it's people like you who put your interpretation on things that is the cause of the problem. George Bush believed in Armageddon, so do a lot of Americans, Australians and other rampant xian countries. They don't care what happens, they love war, wiping out people, it is in the bible basher's blood."

There are fantastic claims even in the original undoctored text that must be addressed. And fantastic claims require equally fantastic proofs. without the fantastic proofs the hold concept of Christianity must be tossed.  Unfortunately all is not gold that glitters. Falsehood is out there under every category of religion even Christianity. So Christianity at lodged stands divided, hypocritical, mired in falsehood . It has been usurped to accomplished colonial goals and to dominate and Empire in the days of Christian Roman Empire. Despite the huge edifice of what is accepted as Christianity being a tottering baffon and paper tiger, easily dismissed by anyone with an inkling of education, the truth is, this is all by design and from the enemy, who has sowed these seeds from the beginning.

The Oracles of God have remain uncontaminated over time. Prophetically they are referred to as the the two olive trees and lampstands before the God of the whole earth. They shall come out of the wilderness, where they were spared, the ravagings of the Beasts of Rome, to declare;

Isaiah:

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Revelations;

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Imperial Roman Empire with its Emperor, is that Beast, reformulating before our eyes with its EU precurser.

And yet both the book of Isaiah and Revelations are located in the Bible that you agree is contaminated --#-o d'oh!

@Michael - Once again - you enjoy the spilling of innocent blood - and that is evil - what if you are wrong, it is to hell you go. One day, you will come out of this fog, and realised all the evil you are sprouting, and the evil religions have perpetuated, you included.

- Here you go, talking about dominance - it's people like you who put your interpretation on things that is the cause of the problem. George Bush believed in Armageddon, so do a lot of Americans, Australians and other rampant xian countries. They don't care what happens, they love war, wiping out people, it is in the bible basher's blood."

You have turned out to be a run of the mill christian, just another of the sheep, not answering any questions that I asked of you, and simply copying and pasting tripe.

no god, no oracles of made up stories,  dead or alive, no ghosts, no elves, no goblins, no devil, no beast, no satan, no heaven no hell,  just gullible, superstitious people who are made to be afraid.

Why don't you go out into the world, and help secular people clean up the christian messes, that people like you have created. Do something worthwhile in your life, or even have a go at answering my questions. Now, that would be a revelation.

You have eyes to see but do not see, ears to hear but do not hear.

Open your eyes and observe Roman Empire reformulating before your eyes as prophesied. This the first time since Emperor Diocletian that Europe has had a single currency. The city Constantinople (Istanbul) will soon be a part of the EU once Turkey is integrated. The Latin and Orthodox Rites are currently negotiating ending the schism from the 13th Century. Three Royal Houses will be uprooted before the CAESAR/CZAR/FUHRER/EMPEROR appears, in accordance with the prophecy of Daniel. " A mouth speaking great things... and shall up root three horns"

These three horns are the remaining Royal houses in Europe, including Russia, which shall be apart of the Empire: The House of  Oldenburg, Bourbon and Hapsburg. These currently constitute  all kingdoms under the Rites.

RE: "the prophecy of Daniel" - The Book of Daniel is also located in the Bible that you agree is contaminated - what did you say? Oh yeah, "three stupid books, and testosterone driven morons" Wouldn't one of those "three stupid books" be the one where we'd find Daniel, nestled among the lions with duct tape over their mouths?

RE: "shall up root three horns" - can you say for sure he doesn't mean that archaeologists will dig up the fossil of a triceratops? How do we know that isn't what he means? That's the beauty of these prophecies, including those of Nostradamus, they use the same modus operandi as fortune tellers, psychics and palm readers, they speak in generalities, and let your mind fill in the blanks.

Did you leave out, "You have a nose to smell but do not smell"? How about, "You have a tongue to taste but do not taste"?

No one could pay me enough, Miguelito, to spend one day being you - what a sad, frightened, paranoid, pathetic life you must live --#-o d'oh!

For 2600 years the unerring hand of the prophets have accurately forecasted the succession of Empires and kingdoms, the destruction and rebuilding of Jerusalem and the return of those in captivity, the acceptable  year of Lord and the day of vengence of our God.

o.0

The same hand of prophets that says that the world is 6000 years old and that humans came from a man & a woman created from his rib, then all but one family survived a flood that required at least 3 times more water than there is on the planet. And that the moon is a light?

Don't fall for that silly paper mache Christian nonsense.

Young Earth followers are mired in stupidity. The same earth has experienced cataclysms ending civilization prior the creation of Adam and Eve. Genesis begins at the end of the Megafuana and age of Cromagnon and Neanderthal and the times of Gobekli Tepe and the preexisting pagan shaman practices that caused that age and man to end with a cataclysm. darkness was upon the face of the deep as glaciers flash melted due to meteor strikes and the sky darken due to the debris jettison into the atmosphere.  Mammoths alive at the time were flash flooded and frozen with the meal in theirs mouths and the megafauna died everywhere.

Ahh, we're back to the "Megafuana" again - It's been a while since you've drug that out of your trunk and dusted it off, I can still smell the mothballs --

Tell me Mikey, have you ever smelled moth balls?

How did you manage to pry his little legs apart?

Did they by any chance forecast who's gonna take the Superbowl this year? I'd like to get an early bet down, while the odds are still high --

Jerusalem has been torn down and rebuilt so many times, that to get it wrong, they'd have to prophesy that it WASN'T going to be torn down and rebuilt! That's like prophesying the sun will go down tonight and rise again tomorrow, and we all know what "Annie" has to say about that --

Nope - just stupid men, territorial morons. Once again, war mongering at it's lowest. Yaaaay, destruction, and by the by, the killing and spilling of lots of blood, the mangling of bodies, fathers losing wives and children, all to be torn asunder, to appease a god, who seems to have forgotten his omnipotence, or who seems to have lost it in a burning bush.

What a gentle loving god you worship.

The problem with your statement is that this warmongering is now spreading to the rest of the world - Bravo you, how proud you must be.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service