Truth is, if there was solid evidence for the existence of God, it then would be a point of fact with no room for faith.

Therefore is it possible that the continued neutrality is being sustain by God for our benefit?

Views: 3803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If there were any truth to what you were saying Miguel, why would it be so difficult to locate? Wouldn't such revelations be blasted from the headlines world wide?

Why should any of us Google paranormal sites, trying to substantiate your contentions - YOU go chase the fairydust, then come back and show us a handful.

Micheal, I guess you have seen archy's response. Just pretend I said the same thing. I have not the time to go round looking for fairies just to make you happy

@onyango makagutu

Below is a link to a investigative team that has compiled media evidence and eye witness testimony.

I am not satisfied with their credentials, I am not convinced that they have strong critical thinkers on the team.

http://www.spitsa.co.za/index.html

Not a surprise Mikhail, as I've yet to find a believer in the supernatural who was a "strong critical thinker" --

I am actually coming to the conclusion, you are a very unhappy lad, and are actually trying to convince yourself that you haven't  wasted your life, following a book full of lies, stupidity and testosterone driven morons. Hate to tell you Michael - yep, you have wasted your life. Come into the light Michael, we will pat you on the head, and say never mind, you do have the rest of life to not live in fear and stupidity. Wouldn't it be nice if you weren't so full of hate and violence. Wouldn't it be nice if you weren't a blood thirsty christian.

"Wouldn't it be nice if you weren't a blood thirsty christian."

So this why I feel so drained after talking with most christians, suckyoubus....

Mmm, Unicorn speak with sharp horn!

Yes this is indeed the Abomination of Desolation spoken about by Daniel the prophet and reiterated by Christ, Paul and John. " He shall stand in the Temple of God showing that he is a god,..with all deceivableness of them that perish" This of course forecasts the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be vassal of the future Imperial Roman Empire as was in the past and under the auspices of Rome/Constantinople shall the Jews be allowed to rebuild the Temple.

And the only source of those, Daniel, Yehsua, Paul and John, come from "three stupid books, and testosterone driven morons" - right?

A pat on the head, is waiting for you Michael. Come into the light, and see the truth, it is better than heaven :)

Doesn't it depress you, talking war up,  about who is going to slay whom - knowing full well, that their only problem, was where they were born.

@Michael - You talk of spiritual healers, if those who use them claim they work, what problem have you with that.

This statement shows how gullible you are. Do you also believe in crystals, homeopathy, and do you believe in tithing, to keep these very wealthy religions with their huge buildings and hierarchy in the lifestyle they have become accustomed.

The operative word here, is CLAIMED - I have often wondered why any xian goes to a Doctor or hospital - they just aren't praying hard enough? And geez, wouldn't that save the country  a lot of money!

Spiritual stuff just doesn't work, people who claim they do, are charlatans and soothsayers- and going to Africa , that is when you REALLY know they are liars and  CHEATS. The ones who do believe in spiritualism are superstitious to begin with, and are easy prey, I understand why, especially in third world countries, they are easily taken in, they WANT to believe in an afterlife, because their life is so shit.

Unless people show their credentials while fleecing the locals - how can YOU believe it.

I am not the medical board allowing the synergy. I am simply stating what the medical board did without judgment. 

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service