I came across this picture yesterday, and I thought that it must be some kind of joke.

Having nothing better to do, I Googled it, and it's true!

http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2013/01/evangelical-pastor-convinced-fo...

Surely, no-one in his right mind would swallow that (Oops, sorry, no pun intended).

When people put their Faith in some self-proclaimed servant of God, it looks like they will believe anything he says.

Although this scumbag has been arrested and jailed, his followers will prob'ly continue to believe in him, consider him a victim of the ungodly, and esteem him as some sort of martyr.

Although he's proclaimed his intention to continue to 'water' his cellmates with his 'sacred milk' I can't but wonder how he's going to feel when his cellmates return the complement and start 'watering' him with their sacred milk!

Views: 2043

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROFLMFAO!!!

+1

I wonder if he was a "Spare the rod and spoil the child" pedophile as well?

Very resourceful with his lie ( I wonder if he might have actually believed it himself).

I also suppose that it didn't occur that it might benefit himself

Now don't over generalize, not everyone will 'drink' from his spigot....;p)

I do hope it was homogenized......

WoW ! I got to start me a religion!

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 1 hour ago. 56 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 41 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 7 hours ago. 12 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 21 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service