You all know how every religion has replaced or destroyed the previous religion throughout history. Do you think that Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, etc. are the last religion or is there one that is going to replace it?

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scientology! 

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing!

It gets my vote.

First thing that came to my mind.

Any theist in any era thought his religion would be the last, but then some new bullshit came along. Just give it time.

Every person of every other era did not have the power to watch a clown fucking a midget in the palm of their hand (also Google Maps). It's called the Age of Information for a reason. To underestimate the exponential change that's occurred just in our lifetime is an admission of ignorance. You're standing on Rakaposhi saying there's no way you'll ever make it to the top of Everest because your grandfather could only make it to 5,000m. Bullshit. You're not just the product of a progressive incline, you've witnessed one of the greatest leaps in definably human existence.

:P

watch a clown fucking a midget

Link please. :)

I'm not sure that's kosher. But it's been done a million times. I know Bridget the midget did it. I, um... researched it. For a school paper. Yeah.

UPDATE: "clown fucks a midget"  in quotes. Google. And use your phone, to prove my point.

Yes, that's cute of you to think, but the supernatural will always be around. Yes we do have Google Maps. We also have people who got a crucifix and a GPS on the same dashboard.

Which one do they use more? Which will their children use more, when they're dead? Even Muslim youth is like "Ugh, fuck this shit."

Not by a long shot.

A lot of new age ideas are meshing together and for many people "religion" is becoming like a mix and match buffet of whatever suits you best. I don't think religion will ever die.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 59 seconds ago. 113 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service