Life is full of changes. My wife and I just received custody of her 13 year old grand-daughter. So now we are a family of three. I have already been warned about expressing my "lack of belief" toward her. This child has been going to church, Sunday school, etc for awhile. Of course all that will stop at this point as my wife is a non-participating Catholic and I haven't been INSIDE a church in eons.

Should I respect my wife's wishes and stay mute or wait for an opportunity to provide "the rest of the story?"

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just figure out what she likes to read and let her have it, if she like biology let her read books on biology, or if she likes koran let her read the koran everything about koran including the bloody history and let her make up her mind.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 62 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 11 hours ago. 20 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 12 hours ago. 28 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 16 hours ago. 6 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 17 hours ago. 12 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service