Ah Indiana...with a great pasttime of being recognized as hillbilly religious freaks. And now they are trying to pass HJR-6, which will redefine marriage in the state's constitution. Anyone have any ideas of how to oppose this?

http://www.indianaequality.org/get-informed/nix-6/

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obviously I'm not as in touch with my state as I thought I was...

Wow, this was north carolina about 3 months ago, cept we could vote to keep that shit out. Sadly that shit passed anyway. And you shoulda heard all the "good them fags cant get married in my state" I kept hearing. Fucking sad.

I keep wanting to appeal to some sense of fair play and compassion, but I fear that there might not be much left if such folks are lead around by their one common brain cell linked to a fuming pile of religious off-all. We have had some success here in Oregon. I have taken part in many capital actions here, and it still amazes me the degree that otherwise seeming kind people can go off looking for a way to turn some group of people into legalized chatel.

I make it a point to write my representatives regularly. I don't tolerate this bullshit.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service