Something that's really bothered me about Christian religions is their complete acceptance of the idea that we are - all of us - products of incestuous relationships.

In their view, it all started with Adam and Eve.  Fast forward a little over 1,000 years and hit the reset button with Noah, his three sons, and the wives of each.

I just can't get past how sick and twisted that is, and how none of them seem to have a problem with it.  

Am I the only one?

Tags: Adam, Ark, Eve, Incest, Noah

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What about the Noah story in general? Two by two? The ship landed eventually, and all these animals (in neat pairs except for the few) just scattered to the far corners of the earth where they belonged with the appropriate amount of genetic material to populate the planet? It is ever so far-fetching in so many ways!
Why do you need glitter in your ketchup?

B. said:
have you guys seen the sparkle ketchup?

I always thought that was weird because it was so obviously plastic in your food!
Dan, Having worked in various service related industries for over 40 years, I've had occasion to get up close and personal with members of the local polygamous clans and households that still proliferate around the Salt Lake valley. And I've seen some of the pathetic results of their zionistic inbreeding.

But the real horror is encountering a belief system that accepts these high levels of genetic birth defects as an acceptable sacrifice to some goddamned test of faith. Meanwhile, they're content to just be allowed to continue peeing in the local gene pool - it doesn't bother them.

So, you don't have to go all the way back to Noah, in order to reflect on the situation. As a relative 'home boy,' I thought you knew that.

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 40 minutes ago. 28 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 11 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service