So I have a sleight issue. I am an Atheist and my girlfriend is a Catholic (her mom is kind of hardcore). Any time that the issue of religion comes up I can't really say anything without getting the "stop attacking my faith" line out of her. It is really starting to agrivate me because I try to be as respecful as possible, but to no avail. I really do love her and want to resolve this somehow, what do I do?

Tags: Girlfriend, advice, atheism, catholicism, christianity, conflict, faith, help, relationship, religion

Views: 669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, Mike, try tossing a couple of effervescent Alka Seltzer tablets in there an hour or so before you scrub.

Alka Seltzer is not available here (much to my dismay at hangover time), but I can't see that ANY drop-in formula would do anything better than a scrub. And toilets are EASY to clean if you're willing to apply rag to surface with elbow motion.

"Lol. You couldn't be more wrong."

" And toilets are EASY to clean if you're willing to apply rag to surface with elbow motion."

Yeah Right ; )

We have just bought a new toilet as the old one was leaking.  I can't tell you how pleasant it is to be able to announce I'm going to church.

I can't tell you how pleasant it is to be able to announce I'm going to church.

That is just awesome.

Now I could make a donation at THAT church.

Church - Easy Clean & Change

That could be a slogan promoting confession.

I want one lol

It's funny how many people seem to think poop and pee are radioactive. Having changed the diapers of several different babies (my daughter and all 3 of my grandchildren), I know otherwise. 

Sam - See how quickly this post just turned to poop -

Relationships can end up the same just as quickly - Take heed

A bit harsh, Angela, when you consider who actually introduced the toilet theme to this thread...

Oh ... That wasn't harsh ... Not one little bit.

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service