So I have a sleight issue. I am an Atheist and my girlfriend is a Catholic (her mom is kind of hardcore). Any time that the issue of religion comes up I can't really say anything without getting the "stop attacking my faith" line out of her. It is really starting to agrivate me because I try to be as respecful as possible, but to no avail. I really do love her and want to resolve this somehow, what do I do?

Tags: Girlfriend, advice, atheism, catholicism, christianity, conflict, faith, help, relationship, religion

Views: 672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, Mike, try tossing a couple of effervescent Alka Seltzer tablets in there an hour or so before you scrub.

Alka Seltzer is not available here (much to my dismay at hangover time), but I can't see that ANY drop-in formula would do anything better than a scrub. And toilets are EASY to clean if you're willing to apply rag to surface with elbow motion.

"Lol. You couldn't be more wrong."

" And toilets are EASY to clean if you're willing to apply rag to surface with elbow motion."

Yeah Right ; )

We have just bought a new toilet as the old one was leaking.  I can't tell you how pleasant it is to be able to announce I'm going to church.

I can't tell you how pleasant it is to be able to announce I'm going to church.

That is just awesome.

Now I could make a donation at THAT church.

Church - Easy Clean & Change

That could be a slogan promoting confession.

I want one lol

It's funny how many people seem to think poop and pee are radioactive. Having changed the diapers of several different babies (my daughter and all 3 of my grandchildren), I know otherwise. 

Sam - See how quickly this post just turned to poop -

Relationships can end up the same just as quickly - Take heed

A bit harsh, Angela, when you consider who actually introduced the toilet theme to this thread...

Oh ... That wasn't harsh ... Not one little bit.

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 5 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service