Being an Atheist really opened up my mind, then Ancient Aliens came on the History channel one day.  And then just like a Christian says the lord came to them that crazy haired Ancient Aliens theorist spoke to me. After that everything made sense to me, especially agter doing my own extra research. I understood what i want out of life and im happy.   I just wanted to know if anyone thinks like this as well.. because honestly i do feel crazy.

Tags: Aliens, Ancient, I'm, Theorist, atheist, crazy, help, me, not

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't believe in alien visitors now or ever.  Too many unanswered questions.

But what I do believe is that aliens now fill a role that used to be only filled by religious figures: prophets, angels, demons, etc.  Now when someone expereinces a phenomena that their brain just cannot handle, they're as likely to attribute it to aliens as any religious entity.

Heather,

I watched the show too....  they were reaching on a bunch of stuff on that show.  I was interested until I saw about 2 things that they "made" fit their thoughts and then all I saw was another religion.  

What REAL evidence have you found to back that claim up?  I see faces in the clouds, doesn't mean that the clouds are real people.  These people that made that show want to twist things and get people to buy into it.  

I hope one day you'll realize this and quit believing in such BS.

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 13 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service