Being an Atheist really opened up my mind, then Ancient Aliens came on the History channel one day.  And then just like a Christian says the lord came to them that crazy haired Ancient Aliens theorist spoke to me. After that everything made sense to me, especially agter doing my own extra research. I understood what i want out of life and im happy.   I just wanted to know if anyone thinks like this as well.. because honestly i do feel crazy.

Tags: Aliens, Ancient, I'm, Theorist, atheist, crazy, help, me, not

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't believe in alien visitors now or ever.  Too many unanswered questions.

But what I do believe is that aliens now fill a role that used to be only filled by religious figures: prophets, angels, demons, etc.  Now when someone expereinces a phenomena that their brain just cannot handle, they're as likely to attribute it to aliens as any religious entity.

Heather,

I watched the show too....  they were reaching on a bunch of stuff on that show.  I was interested until I saw about 2 things that they "made" fit their thoughts and then all I saw was another religion.  

What REAL evidence have you found to back that claim up?  I see faces in the clouds, doesn't mean that the clouds are real people.  These people that made that show want to twist things and get people to buy into it.  

I hope one day you'll realize this and quit believing in such BS.

RSS

Forum

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 19 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Quincy Maxwell 2 hours ago. 10 Replies

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 4 hours ago. 27 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 9 hours ago. 2 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 10 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service