Hey everyone!  My wife and I are having a rapture party on the 21st.  I'm looking for a few good ideas for appetizers, food, drinks etc. that are "rapture related."  I'm also working on a music playlist. any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Views: 592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so far on the music list is "End of the world as we know it," by R.E.M...."Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus," by Goddamn Gallows and "Dear God," by XTC.

What about Come Join Us by Bad Religion?
excellent!
We're also gonna have games...which would be better, pin the beard on jesus, or pin the nails?
Lol definitely pin the nails! I'd like to see a party where that's really done.

there will be video, I'm sure of it!

I highly recommend the whole album "The Body, the Blood, the Machine" by The Thermals, good end-of-the-world as led by Yahweh music. As far as food, I dunno, maybe bacon wrapped shrimp; since we're celebrating God's wrath, we might as well eat abominably delicious food while we're at it.  Maybe some Zombie-Jesus-blood wine?
You should put whole sets of folded clothes in random places throughout the night, including shoes.
Haha, that would be a fantastic prank. Wait till people are nice and drunk, then have a few guests leave their clothes lying out on the couch in a seated position or crumbled in an empty heap on the floor.
How about some Jim Jones Kool-aid, or a Mary Margarita. We are going to join you in (holy) spirit ;-)
How about some 'communion hosts' ?   They're great with Zinfandel wine.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by James Cox 38 minutes ago. 122 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service