If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

Let's make these off-the-wall.

Of course, I'd buy a Bugatti Veyron. That goes without saying, but it's not crazy enough. One thing I might like to do if I had the funds would be to build a working Nautilus submarine. The one from Disney's movie 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.

What would YOU do with your money?

Please, no "I'd contribute it to curing cancer" or "I'd feed all the starving children of the world" type statements. 

We're looking for something crazy and very selfish. You can use another thread to impress us with your generosity and concern for mankind.

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I had enough. Id buy a island. Name it freedom island. Atheist agnostics humanists skeptics of alike would be allowed to live or visit this island. It would be a retreat away from religion. Id have it as a vacation soot. But ofcourse those that want to can live there also.

very noble of you, may you inheret a filthy rich uncle's fortune :D

Count me in, too :)

Would there be volunteer or mandatory garden duty? Can such folks live together in compassion and good humor?

I'd keep enough of it to pay my bills for the rest of my life, then disappear into the internet. The rest would go to solving world hunger, homelessness and poor health. I don't do selfish.

Good for you, but you haven't answered the question in the spirit it was asked. It was assumed you'd do all that stuff. What would you do with the money left over?

Find and repopulate other worlds. I don't have grandiose desires for self gratification. I get my kicks on the pleasure and happiness of others.

I'd do what Mr. Burns would do. Trade it all for a little more!

Prank monkey too

Way to splurge.

LOL!

@Belle

Hahaha!

This made my day!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service