if you can't run with the BIG dog=god stay on your own LITTLE PORch

francis hatin writes:

THANKS 2 YOu&yoURs 4 US&Ours an OTHERS for BAnING aTHEISt FRANCIS HATIN exPLAIN if yoU thINK it reQUIRED I DEMANED U believe in YOURselves WE is the sheep wearing WOLVEs clothing if you can't run with the BIG dog=god stay on your own LITTLE PORch viSIT US @
(I removed possible harmful link) shAIR or kNOT I SAy U no Longer exist has that statement +&- from U ? Ya/Na AM =USe @ (I removed possible harmful link) wisdomFLASH the JOURNEY FrEE

this person was banned from TA

Tags: humor

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UTTER FAIL!!!

I am a true wolf, not a coward who hides under the blanket of a sheeps skin.
Imagine if she had to stand up every time she spoke a capital letter and sit down when it was lowercase. That would be funny.
I'm not even sure what to say in response because I have no idea what it says...
WTF, someone needs to go back to school and LEARN 2 ENGLISH! (Plus, anyone who needs a cosmic overseer to keep them in line really has no place in a civilized society.)
Was this written with T9?
That killed my brain.
I wish I could say that I knew wtf this says...alas, no.
Hmm, I'm just confused now.
Step one: Be an angry religious person of some kind.

Step two: Roll keyboard on forehead in fury.

Step three: Post.

That's what happened here.
That was so bad it gave me cancer.
WTH was he talking about?! lol Couldn't get through the horrific grammar. Is he in kindergarten? LMFAO!
Seems a bit overdone if you ask me. Either a troll or a Poe. The switch to caps and back looks intentional. The mispelling looks intentional. The whole thing raises a red flag.

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service