if you can't run with the BIG dog=god stay on your own LITTLE PORch

francis hatin writes:

THANKS 2 YOu&yoURs 4 US&Ours an OTHERS for BAnING aTHEISt FRANCIS HATIN exPLAIN if yoU thINK it reQUIRED I DEMANED U believe in YOURselves WE is the sheep wearing WOLVEs clothing if you can't run with the BIG dog=god stay on your own LITTLE PORch viSIT US @
(I removed possible harmful link) shAIR or kNOT I SAy U no Longer exist has that statement +&- from U ? Ya/Na AM =USe @ (I removed possible harmful link) wisdomFLASH the JOURNEY FrEE

this person was banned from TA

Tags: humor

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UTTER FAIL!!!

I am a true wolf, not a coward who hides under the blanket of a sheeps skin.
Imagine if she had to stand up every time she spoke a capital letter and sit down when it was lowercase. That would be funny.
I'm not even sure what to say in response because I have no idea what it says...
WTF, someone needs to go back to school and LEARN 2 ENGLISH! (Plus, anyone who needs a cosmic overseer to keep them in line really has no place in a civilized society.)
Was this written with T9?
That killed my brain.
I wish I could say that I knew wtf this says...alas, no.
Hmm, I'm just confused now.
Step one: Be an angry religious person of some kind.

Step two: Roll keyboard on forehead in fury.

Step three: Post.

That's what happened here.
That was so bad it gave me cancer.
WTH was he talking about?! lol Couldn't get through the horrific grammar. Is he in kindergarten? LMFAO!
Seems a bit overdone if you ask me. Either a troll or a Poe. The switch to caps and back looks intentional. The mispelling looks intentional. The whole thing raises a red flag.

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 53 minutes ago. 53 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 12 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 16 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 16 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service