If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

If you are a non- believer in, all that you do is being recorded in the heavens, why be moral when no one is looking?

If there are no records and no witness, why not do anything you want?

If no one sees you do it, then is it a deed not done?

If all of this is true, then why do we have a conscience, where did it come.

We are told in scriptures that our conscience is our natural way of doing God's will in the absence of his Law.

Views: 4112

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I guess this German film Crew was dupe  by a witch doctor in the Jungle also.

Who knows, at least they were convinced. High technology in the bush I guess or is the answer thin wire and a wench that the stupid investigators didn't see.

Well I guess the stupid film crews has to  bring the witch doctor into the University Lab for a controlled experiment for this extraordinary  claim. 

Wires would be the  first thing any film crew would rule out. So now we must doubt the credibility of the film crew and roll on the floor in hysterics and lambast these nuts until the cows come end.  NOT!, every claim deserves it's day in court as long as the clamant funds the skeptical inquiry.

Debunked

Next bullshit.

Read below I posted first.

My personal view is that it looks very hooky, and that the flame is use to prevent the film crew from seeing the hook lowered by thin wire that is now supplied unawares but undetectable because the presence of the flames. And the near by presence of trees and the night back drop would not dispel this suspicion.  Hey I will call a hoax when I see one. But there still remains footage elsewhere I can not began to intimate.

This is a trick and the TV Show is produced as Entertainment, not skeptical science.  Also, it's filmed in Africa - home to all those Christian resurrection miracles that don't happen in any other part of the world.

It you are gullible enough to believe that this is evidence of supernatural power then I take it that you will also be quick to believe that everything that this Shaman says is supported Truth (tm).  There is more proof of a miracle here than there is a miracle in the Bible. Reject your Bible, then, in favor of discipleship of this man. 

If you think this is a bad idea then you should think hard and long about why you think that the mere description of a "miracle" or a 'fulfilled prophecy" in the Bible makes you insist that this proves that everything else it says if absolutely and infallibly true. 

As I said above, this is deemed a hoax in my book. I am just demonstrating that just because you are a Theist, that you don't take everything without a grain of salt. And definitely skeptical inquiry should be used.

You just moved the goalposts. You originally presented the video as evidence that miracles are real. When it was instantly pointed out to you that it was bullshit, now you claim it's to show your skeptical credentials. Yet you still insist the video evidence is out there, somewhere...*digs around dusty corner of the internet*...I know I saw it...

I will state clearly for you right here; Whatever video evidence you produce to prove that physics-defying miracles are real, IT WILL BE PROVEN TO BE A HOAX. I say this because there is a huge volume of evidence that explains how the world works, and it doesn't include miracles. Witch doctors can't fly, period. Dead Jews can't get up and walk, period.

Till this day the footage from Zeitoun Coptic Church has not been proven a hoax. Between 1969 an 1971, before millions from every religious walk of like. To this you will only wiki speculation that seismic activity cause the phenomena and luminous forms. To this date a unsubstantiated arm way. 

Even Christians should be tearing their hairs out over the stupidity you are able to produce. There's people with chronic diarrhea or Asperger's able of more pleasant company than you. 

If I were ever to meet you, I would not buy you a beer.

OK, Michael.  Enough is enough. 

For your own sake, go back on what ever medication you have stopped taking. I am quite serious.  This is not an attempt to poke fun at you.  You really are showing signs of increasing psychosis.  If you haven't got a doctor then check yourself in to the nearest ER.  I am not trying to be rude. Your grip of reality is slipping with each post you have been making over the last week.  While it has always been difficult to figure out what it is that you are getting it, this has been getting harder and harder. 

This post about a Coptic Church seems to be orthogonal to anything we have been discussing here. It also displays examples of word salad. 

GET HELP NOW!

@Everyone.

I am not kidding. This man appears to be having a psychotic break down. Go easy on him, - at least for that reason.

Hey, Arcus, would you promise to buy me a lemonade some time?  (I hate beer)

I was addressing Artor's comment.  

(I'm  not going to reflect you insulting, insinuating manner any more since there's no lesson learned, so have fun with that.)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service