If in killing a woman her unborn baby is killed as well...

Charge the killer with a double murder or not?

Suppose she doesn't die but the baby does?

Views: 1458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You might want to offer that information to your defense attorney, next time you get picked up for violating one of those --

I never violate the first two.

If they catch me after I've violated the third one, I don't really think I will be in a condition give a shit. :D

Waste not, want not....

The Testicles Cookbook - Cooking with Balls is a multimedia cookbook complete with how-to videos on cooking testicle dishes. Including Testicle Pizza, Testicle Goulash and White Wine Testicles, this is a short teaser taken from the full cookbook, written by Serbian testicles chef, Ljubomir Erovic

Epic Kid gamer - NO NO NO NO NOOO! NOOOOOO!

Can I get that to go with some Fava Beans and a nice Chianti?

H. Lecter

If fetuses aren't babies, then maybe we need to start calling pregnant women fetus-carriers rather than mothers, because the very meaning of "mother" implies a child.

Actually we call them mothers-to-be, or more often, pregnant women.  I had no idea you called pregnant women "Mothers".  Mirriam Websters defines Mother as:-

Noun
A woman in relation to a child or children to whom she has given birth.
Verb
Bring up (a child) with care and affection: "the art of mothering".

Perhaps it has become more colloquially used over here in the USA.  Do you also call the man who inseminated her a "Father"?   I have often heard older women announce "I am going to be a grandmother", not "I'm a grandmother", before the birth.

Actually UnOne, for once, I think you have an excellent idea - "fetus-carriers" - I like that. I wonder how many young mothers-to-be, sorry, fetus-carriers, are going to like it as well?

Might be a good way to separate the "cake havers" from the "cake eaters" --

Few, I'm pretty sure.

RSS

Forum

Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

Started by TJ in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 35 minutes ago. 25 Replies

Arabic atheist searching for help

Started by Farahat Rashad in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 11 hours ago. 8 Replies

How do Muslim men REALLY view American women?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer yesterday. 11 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Preachers

Posted by Noon Alif on August 24, 2016 at 6:30pm 0 Comments

Sudden realization

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 24, 2016 at 3:18pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service