How can we establish a new theory for the perfect world for atheists?

Views: 739

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your interaction with me and I've liked every answer you gave me .that concept of (a perfect world) will brings us to the most important complexes kit (happiness, love, humanity ....) But I was thinking about how this world can be visualized and identifying by the atheist?

One of the things that causes us NOT to have a perfect world are the In Group / Out Group relations.

So maybe lets first change the them and us mentality because  ALL people are looking for peace.

How can we achieve that?

I don't think we want a perfect world. Wouldn't it involve total homogeneity in terms of attitudes and values?

What would you describe as a perfect something and what model have you for this thing?

I dont strive for perfection.

I do cook a perfect lamb roast though and I just discovered 18 year old Chivas Regal scotch wiskey.. Thats close to perfect.

18 year old Chivas, eh?  I'll have to look out for it. 

I was given a gift of two bottles. One 12 year old and the other is 18 year old. The 12 year old one is very good for an afternoon nip and the 18 yr has more bite for the evenings. The next one up is 25 years.

Are you a scotch drinker Simon?

Try this one Simon....

I love my Scotch.  Or Irish.  Johnny Walker Black is always very acceptable.  I prefer a Speyside or an Islay though. 

I cant drink JW anything - It burns

Thats for the experienced drinker ; )

Underage sheep and alcohol. Hmmm

'baa'

'hic'

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 0 Comments

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service