How can we establish a new theory for the perfect world for atheists?

Views: 726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think there is no such thing as a perfect world, but I would be happy to change my mind.

Except for here maybe?

Beautiful picture I think it's paradise ........

I was thinking Rivendell.

It sure ain't Cleveland!

I think Melvinotis and I are wondering what you mean by that.

NYT 2009.  Have things improved, then?

Oh yeah, the one-legged woman with the hatchet moved to Vermont.

Wise woman

We have a couple new serial killers and sexual slaverssince then and our football team just sold off the star player they sold the farm to buy last year. 

At least our river isn't burning anymore. 

We do have what may be the best symphonic orchestra in the US, the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, and ethnic food to die for, be it Southern Barbecue or Jewish corned beef on rye.

"...and ethnic food to die for..."

It's called Salmonella. :D

Very funny. I lived in Portland, OR for many years, and while I wish I lived there still, I must say that while the Asian food (Chinese in particular) sucks in Cleveland, the Eastern European food, the Jewish delis, and the Italian restaurants are far better in Cleveland. When I say the Chinese food in Cleveland sucks, I mean that P.F. Chang's is the best Chinese restaurant in town. There are a'sny number of Chinese restaurants in Portland that are as good as or better than Chang's. The Thai food in Cleveland is decent, but equivalent or better Thai food in Portland was $2 or $3 less per entree.

So, the food situation is a mixed bag.

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 58 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 43 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Aiken Drums Sister 3 hours ago. 17 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service