How can we establish a new theory for the perfect world for atheists?

Views: 716

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's GOOD, Greg - I don't wear a hat, but if I did, I would take it off!

Oh, I get it now, UnOne, you ARE from Cleveland! I was unaware of that when I made my comment (but would have made it anyway), so I see now why you made such a fuss. I chose it because comedians are always giving Cleveland a hard time - man in front of a firing squad says, "All things considered, I'd really rather be in Cleveland!" Padump-pump!

@archie - Wouldn't the punch line to that joke be better this way: "Well, at least I'm not in Cleveland."

Maybe, but when you're standing in front of a firing squad, sometimes second-thought editing is a luxury few have - "Hold up Guys, I want to change my 'last wor --'!"

Whom are you, and Melvinotis, who appears to be conspicuous in his absence, addressing?

You know who(m).

I have no friggin' idea whom(m) - if you mean, "It ain't Cleveland!" does it LOOK like Cleveland?!

Sheeesh! Buy him books and buy him books, and what does he do? He eats them!

This is Cleveland

Virtuous city or utopia as Aflaton called

How can we establish a new theory philosophy for the perfect  a peaceful world for atheists all people?

How can we establish a philosophy for a peaceful world for all people?

I think that there is a difference between an atheist human and the human and that is reflected from the the clear vision of the world

Well, I guess we should start by determining in which ways the OLD "Theory for the Perfect World for Atheists" needs updating. Actually I've misplaced my copy. Could you perhaps post it?

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service