There are international standards of weights and measures, even for the passage of time.

The gold standard for a moral, eternally abiding life now sits and the right hand of his Father.  

Diametrically opposed is the man of Sin, our natural proclivity and the spirit working in our minds and members. We sin as naturally and freely as water cascading down a water fall.

Our mouths, swear, our minds envy, covet and indulge in vilest most despicable imaginings. 

We are bitter, abusive, hateful,  coldhearted, murders, whisperers, callous, without natural affection, haughty, high minded, quick to anger, insufferable lot. Deserving all of the natural catastrophes that beset us, including AIDS, tsunamis, hurricanes and tornadoes. As AIDS spreads rapidly around the earth it becomes evident that everybody is sleeping with everyone across the whole planet. A sure marker of the moral turpitude that besets the earth. 

But a standard was born. Eat his flesh, drink his blood and let him abode in your mind and members that you may abide forever.

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael you are not now asking us to believe that the "God Particle" is about finding god?
Interesting how science incorporates phrases such as "Acts of God" and "God particle", and meanwhile they would be the furthest away to entertain such notions at their face value. Of course not, to answer your question.

It was science fiction that coined the term God Particle.

Acts of God is a legal term simply meaning now days your insurance policy may not pay off. :)

Never mind that God in omniscient and knew from the moment he created everything how it would all play out. He told them to not eat from the tree, knowing perfectly well that they would. It was all a setup from the very beginning
You are very wise, but remember the spiritual rebellion started before our creation. We were specifically created to destroy the works of the fallen ones. God choose the weakest things of the universe to defeat the high and mighty.

Are you asking a question? Are you seeking knowledge about atheists? The answer to both is no. You are proselytizing and trying to have any meaningful discussion with you is like talking with a trash can. 

Obviously you do not agree with the discussion, but no rule is being violated here outside of your atheism.
You have the right not to respond or "feed the troll", as they say ( I am not troll)

The responses have been predictable of course I foresaw them, but clearly as you see from my 600 post, i speak on many subjects. Yet I have been called the resident Theist. But i am not ashamed of that title.

Are Atheist naturally hateful as you are? Your proclivity is another  case in point that this post addresses. But you can put on the man from Heaven and be just like him. And read my posts I speak on many subjects. Cosmology, Quantum Mechanics, the Multiverse, Evolution, Genetics, Archeology, the paranormal etc.
Your hateful tendency needs a cure. When you are ready and if you are still living please put on the man from Heaven. One day as everyone else you may see the light. "THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SITTING IN DARKNESS SAW A GREAT LIGHT, AND THOSE WHO WERE SITTING IN THE LAND AND SHADOW OF DEATH, UPON THEM A LIGHT DAWNED."

What exactly is your standard for hatefulness? I see you using the word in response to many posters who gently try to point out your ignorance, but you don't seem to understand what the word means.

When we read the Bible, (and yes, most atheists are better educated in religion than the religulous) we see ALOT of hate. When someone tries to argue from the Bible's authority, they share in that hate. We see ignorance and harm done by theists every day, and it frustrates & angers us. But when we speak out against it and try to think of better alternatives, ignorant people like you accuse us of being hateful.

Most of us don't really care, because the opinions of ignorant, deluded, borderline insane folks don't carry much weight.

I've used the royal "we" here a bit. I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds by speaking for atheists in general.

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service